Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dyno Leaderboard Version III

tez n u said:

Thats nice man, i like my setup and im glad you like yours :) and to enjoy my car i dont have to have it in top gear or a high gear, i can always use the clutch and gear lever and drop into a lower gear ;D

Just came back after a good drive in Teznu Sti. It runs reLly well on the low end non fact with a car full of ppl it seems to not give any hint o being laggy or difficult in the streets.

I could stay 4th gear in almost all 50zones and if I didn't know better I wud say it drove just like a slightly worked stock car doin 12.5 quarter mile and not the 11 this is doing. Rather too civilized and easy.

I think the combo just is not reflected well on the dynongraph as it never feels any bit lacking ( in fact feels almost like my na 2litre Mazda when driving normally).

Civilized is a good word for this car!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
 Eight dollar']

[quote name='funkytown said:

its a gt2871 based 2l with extensive head work.

/quote]

light port work, std valves, mild 26* deg kelford cams

still top mounted too

factory top mount or aftermarket?

what fuel?

running meth injection??

what boost?

looks pretty good!!

Aftermarket topmount - 98fuel at 25psi

$20k+ i'm sure Rick will build one for you - :)

I hear there is two builds currently underway from that stable too

Where is the Funky dyno plot ! - ?

Does it matter what components where fitted to Ricks old car?

can prob list many items that you have and he didnt.

That car is now proven its goods on the dyno board - 306.6Kw Sae (which is the correction factor that Shred use )

i have a point. itll probably get cleaned too but if you post up a plot...you have to expect will ask 'what have you done to it'

The whole point of a forum like thus, is to help people with similar interests so if you dont wanna post up what youve done to it (which i dont see as a problem why you wouldnt) then your just a dick.

• 1 month later...

Yeah the lower rpm high power kinda gives the 2.5 displacement away

And yes its on a modified Garrett 3540R

Id be sad if a EZ30 only made this! (have one kicking around the shop that should leave the shop with 1000hp)

This thing runs just like a stock car, slightly laggier but makes 500+ wheel HP! And it does alot of miles between rebuilds.

rex-leggy']

[quote name='PhatRS said:

stab in the dark 2.5lt with a 35r?

/quote]

im thinking forged ez30r maby to

scottspeed']

Yeah the lower rpm high power kinda gives the 2.5 displacement away

And yes its on a modified Garrett 3540R

Id be sad if a EZ30 only made this! (have one kicking around the shop that should leave the shop with 1000hp)

This thing runs just like a stock car, slightly laggier but makes 500+ wheel HP! And it does alot of miles between rebuilds.

[quote name='PhatRS said:

stab in the dark 2.5lt with a 35r?

/quote]

im thinking forged ez30r maby to

what do you mean laggier? surely not as in power threshold. that car makes the same as my 2.5 setup, 180kw at 4000rpm, which is extremely early, a lot better than any stock car. in fact dyno plots are few and far between to find more power than that at 4k. you must be meaning 3500 and under which i suppose is a little down, but gee, pretty responsive for 340kw, even with a 2.5. i'd love to know what was done as far as headwork, and details of the turbo setup but it looks like you don't want to share that info. well done

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic