Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Legacy Pics Here!

chickinsteelcaps

subaruluver said:

I'd be embarassed to be a Subaru owner if I saw that piece of **** rolling down the street. Jesus christ destroy it while you still can and save whatever dignity you have left.

I have to agree there.

Love the number plate too (DNF = Did not finish) makes complete sense because it looks like a write-off.

Dump it and go back to collecting stamps.

Bluestone']

[quote name='subaruluver said:

I'd be embarassed to be a Subaru owner if I saw that piece of **** rolling down the street. Jesus christ destroy it while you still can and save whatever dignity you have left.

/quote]

I have to agree there.

Love the number plate too (DNF = Did not finish) makes complete sense because it looks like a write-off.

Dump it and go back to collecting stamps.

ffs I knew it wouldnt take any of you very long before you started criticising it some people like it some people dont if you dont get over it. not everyone is a sheep and follows everyone else

rsb_leggy said:
ffs I knew it wouldnt take any of you very long before you started criticising it some people like it some people dont if you dont get over it. not everyone is a sheep and follows everyone else

You don't have to be a sheep to be able to tell when something looks completely wrong.

For instance, I know phillbs new part(s) need painting but the whole overall shape of it looks like a DOWNGRADE from the stock part(s) not an improvement.

I think someone else said it and I tend to agree - As a subaru fan, if that was my car I would be embarrassed.

rsb_leggy said:

like I said each to their own some like it some dont. Love the pics MYGTB they look awesome

ob bumper, i like it

sickmatesick said:

car027.jpg

Looks roughly about the same as this was taken but doesnt have mesh in bonnet hole now has a gc8 vent. Pretty stock all round, new shocks are on the to do list

nice leggy, the mitzy looks mint too :)

Doesnt have a functioning aeriel at the moment. Took old headunit out and the aeriel was hardwired in IIRC. I just have it pushed right down and listen to cds it hasnt bothered me enough yet for me to fix it. Its actually been good without it shooting up and down every time i turn the key on and off

The problem is a lot of the new headunits don't have an aerial out, they only have amplifier power output which you connect to the aerial, the problem being the aerial will be extended the whole time the key is on.

Ammon666 said:

The problem is a lot of the new headunits don't have an aerial out, they only have amplifier power output which you connect to the aerial, the problem being the aerial will be extended the whole time the key is on.

Simple fix would be to wire the antena to something like the lighter socket and put a switch on it. the hardest part would be mounting the switch.

Ive put a on / off switch on my aerial. Just mounted it in a coin slot in the center console behind my mirror control (99 wrx)

You just have to run the wire from the headunit to one side and another to the aerial wire of the main loom.