Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Direzza DZ101 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5?

newsuba']

[quote name='mantis69 said:

Yeah we stock any brand tyre we can get hold of. RE002's are decent also. I'm currently running Hankook RS-2 on my wrx. Very grippy tyre. Almost on par with the Eagle F1 GSD3.

/quote]

Noooooooooooooo

Hankook RS2's are MUCH BETTERER than GS-D3's

The replacement RS3 is supposed to be better again.

Yeah i think i will go to the RS-3 next, my RS-2's are nearly out of tread.

• 4 weeks later...

got them on 2day, only positive things ive herd, yup 215/40 is what i got as thats what ive always used on my subarus, guna be nice having a matching pair on the rear, 1 kingstar and 1 sportmaxx chengshan, there 4sale if anyone wants them

chengshan done about 2000ks kingstar maybe 5000ks, couldnt turn down the offer for F1s so thats why i replaced them

yeah i used to use T1Rs they were as good as i expected but last a long time, then switch to F1, they were a lot better then the Toyos, my mate gave a set of DZ101 for cheap so had that for 2 days after almost spun out in the wet and hit a lamp pole, since then i went for Sportmaxx... last me for years and went through 3 or 4 track, due to crap wheel alignment that got wasted, got offered RE-010 for cheap, so thats what im using at the moment til i can get afford to get sportmaxx again

wasnt trashing it...its my baby and pride and joy.. i spend a lot of money on this car and aint gonna try to wrap it around the pole, and remember i do associated at the local tire shop and fitted a lot good and bad tires on cars. if u wanna be a cheap then go for it!!! you will understand what i mean... just remember that cheap tires vs good tires are upto 8m to stopping point in the wet... do the math where u gonna be ended up when u need to stop

AWD does not mean its full time 4wd, i run DCCD on my Coupe most of the time my car oversteers

i understand that but i was talking about drunkenmonkey and his twin turbo legacy like i have some average tires cheap 17" directionals that were fitted with my legacy and i havent had them spin let alone feel like them chirping a bit on a launch

no i dont mean i wasnt launching it, it mean it spin out while going around the corners, over steering

my car will only spin up at a launch only when i want it to

sorry for the misunderstanding lol