Stoffa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

Was your turbo still there?

I'm sure that over time you can fix it all up, If there is anything you need, PM or text me and i'll have a look through my stuff for you. I don't have many BC parts left anymore.

/quote]

they taken the turbo and replaced it with a VF10 and a crap as exhaust

That sucks big time indeed. I hope insurance might be able to cover some of it? otherwise im sure us clubsuber could help out

cheers.......insurance sending assessor once cops done their thing with it

let me know if you need any parts from auckland / up this way - always keen on a road trip could bring them to taupo or a lil further with a week or so's notice and someone can collect from there :D

have wagon so bigger parts are no issue :)

Wow, I think westpac should be made to have a sign that states there is a high rate of car theft from their carparks, not to mention cameras, and full time security gaurds, if it had been my car and id seen it like that, id probably have cried.

Good to see you've got your car back.

Sent from my GT-I5510 using Tapatalk

Awesome you got it back mate.

Looks like there were parting out and hiding the bits that would make it yours.

Good news though and because its still driveable and in a semi road worthy condition insurance wont write it off.

All youll need to do is give them an estimate for repair if you wanna do it yourself and theyll pay it out or get a repair cost from their panel beaters.

YVNE said:

I dont really get it- why would they replace bits? I thought theyd strip what they needed and leave the rest? Awesome on the find though joe, will be plenty of people here more than willing to help ya out. :)

when my coupe got recovered it had different rear seats (to match my v7 front seats) - new alarm - new ignition - differant plates - a stereo with speakers - stickers on the windscreen - differant gear knob - and all the interior trim was fuckt! obviously theyre changing bits n pieces and on-selling them..

CMPLSV said:

let me know if you need any parts from auckland / up this way - always keen on a road trip could bring them to taupo or a lil further with a week or so's notice and someone can collect from there :D

get to me and I can do the rest, I have a shit load of parts as well, I love fixing these old beauties back up for the road

fbssub1']

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

/quote]

get to me and I can do the rest, I have a s*** load of parts as well, I love fixing these old beauties back up for the road

-

thanks bro........and to everyone for the offers. I just gota sort the insurance side of it first then I'll take a stocktake of what I need

bit of an update.......will be getting the RS back next week. Had a mish with the insurance they even told me my policy had cancelled b4 the car was stolen! Turns out they had been putting my payments on sum1 elses policy!! Anyway, a big shout out to CS and DOBC members for the support and offers of parts. Can't wait to get the old girl back and start fixn her up

He mihi atu kia koutou mo to koutou tautoko ki ahau

ADIKT']

[quote name='YVNE said:

I dont really get it- why would they replace bits? I thought theyd strip what they needed and leave the rest? Awesome on the find though joe, will be plenty of people here more than willing to help ya out. :)

/quote]

when my coupe got recovered it had different rear seats (to match my v7 front seats) - new alarm - new ignition - differant plates - a stereo with speakers - stickers on the windscreen - differant gear knob - and all the interior trim was f***t! obviously theyre changing bits n pieces and on-selling them..

Ah right. Makes sense but still a bit shit. Glad ya got it back though joe :)