• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

update on evo [ONLMTR]

CMPLSV

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just be honest. When have the New Zealand police ever benifit anyone?

Like WTF? F**K them. I mean seriously I have been asssulted and had my house broken into 3 times and NEVER had anyone even come out to look at the damage.

When I try to be nice they just shit on me and when i need help there never there or want to know anything about it.

Can anyone share some light on what New Zealand Police do again??

I Hope they throw the book at this bitch, chances are though all she will get is a slap on the wrist & some home D at most

its pretty filthy really

and if you cant trust the police, who can you trust, she is one bad egg so shouldn't reflect on all cops but hard to not loose some trust with cases like this, but i'm not going to slate all cops because of one C U Next Tuesday

• General Member
 Slidesector said:

like any group in society it only takes 1 x bad egg to tarnish the rest

think you can do better? join

complain about politicians? : join

see how hard it can be to be criticised over every mistake your college makes, u turns in front of Motorbikes and such

JoKer']

[quote name='Slidesector said:

/quote]

like any group in society it only takes 1 x bad egg to tarnish the rest

think you can do better? join

complain about politicians? : join

see how hard it can be to be criticised over every mistake your college makes, u turns in front of Motorbikes and such

So is that stating the 15 times I've needed them (baring in mind I pay for them) the 1 time they have helped me.. Man that 6.6% is really doing well!! Whooooo!

Why would I join when I get payed doubble? Seems pointless when you do somthing you enjoy to quit.

Police offers in general do a good job at what they do. If we had more officers then maybe they would have the resources to attend every call out.

Although I was going to question the time I was pulled over doing 63 in a 50 when the officer told me he was on his way to a domestic violence call out

Slidesector said:

Like WTF? F**K them. I mean seriously I have been asssulted and had my house broken into 3 times and NEVER had anyone even come out to look at the damage.

When I try to be nice they just s*** on me and when i need help there never there or want to know anything about it.

IMO they do a pretty decent job on limited resources whilst remaining apolitical.

anytime I have had dealings with them they have been reasonable but im not a feckwit, boyracer, yobbo etc etc.

ODB']

[quote name='Slidesector said:

When I try to be nice they just s*** on me and when i need help there never there or want to know anything about it.

/quote]

IMO they do a pretty decent job on limited resources whilst remaining apolitical.

anytime I have had dealings with them they have been reasonable but im not a feckwit, boyracer, yobbo etc etc.

yeah love to know what police you deal with. Also love to know what you call limited resources.

2nd Robbery - got told to leave everything untouched and they will be out in 48 hours once- so didnt touch a thing left the window smashed and door munted for 48 hours, then rang again and asked whats happening..

They said they will be out the next day... 1 day later- got a letter saying theres nothing they can do and they realise that items between woth 1000 and 10000 have been stolen and noted.

WTF.

I get pulled over though. Just wants to measure the cert..

Pretty much just a FK YOU from my perspective. tell me which bit is right here??

Obviously i cant comment on your experiences - merely my own.

In each of your interactions on here you come across as confrontational and somewhat bitter with life. Perhaps an attitude adjustment might work wonders.

Cheers

• General Member

The bit where hes checking if your breaking the law tbh...

Its shit that they didnt come out for you but sadly the Police not responding or responding slowly does not give you a free pass or a sign that says "Go easy on me" hence if theres a chance you might be breaking the law and you are seen you will be stopped. Much in the same fashion as if someone had been seen breaking into your house I'm quite sure they Police would have reacted...

Unless of course that person was robbed and they got a free pass too.

I used to think cops didn't domuch for the common man (i don't deal with them alot thankfully)

but then i had a chat to my neighbour one day, she had come over to tell me my house alarm had gone off that day, and she had a quick look round the house and decided i had probably left the cat inside (which i had) and went back to her house, as she was walking back up my driveway a police car was pulled up in the driveway, a cop jumped out and asked her a few questions about why she was around my house with the alarm going off (my neighbour is a mid 40's asian lady) the cop then walked around my house and checked all the doors and windows to make sure it was secure, then he left his contact detailsmwith my neighbour so we could contact him if there was an issue.

i thought that was bloody briliant, the cops happen to be driving past and hear a house siren, call in and check the house over and left their details so we can contact them.

ODB said:

In each of your interactions on here you come across as confrontational and somewhat bitter with life. Perhaps an attitude adjustment might work wonders.

Cheers

in this instance summed up quite well Ross. SS - look at one's self before accusing others perhaps?

i have no issues with police these days, (back in my girl-racer days it was a whole nother story) one of my best/closest friends is a police officer, police were at my house within 4 minutes of me calling 111 the night i was the victim of home invasion...

-as long as your nice to them and your not doing anything stupid they are generally a good bunch, its a shame that afew bad eggs can ruin peoples views...

im glad this lady was caught, i just wish she had/would give info on the car :(

ODB said:

Cheers

If you can't comment on my experences what makes you think you can comment on my life?

Insert Quote

Unsafe vehicles can kill people, stolen items cant.

In b4 stolen guns hurr durr.

Bit off topic

And when I see them stealling and kill them?

Hymmm Keyboard warriors need to wait til they get screwed over i think..