Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

update on evo [ONLMTR]

CMPLSV

...wow they are exaggerating the numbers that trashed the house more and more every time i read something.

-it was approx 120 people according to my source that was there on the night.

not that im defending them, what they did was totally wrong.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutting it was found stripped, what a waste of the guy and his dads time building it, many hours of hard work completely ruined. I wouldnt feel bad at all for the house it was spotted at being trashed - good bloody job. Still betting if the actual thieves are found they'll get some PD or Home Det. maybe a months jail if theyre lucky(in other words they'll pretty much get away with it and be out stealing someone elses pride and joy in no time)

I think that the reason people destroyed their house was just an example of how many people are getting annoyed at their pride and joys being

stolen and hacked to pieces for parts. People have obviously had enough of it so people are retaliating which in my eyes is fair enough. Maybe this

might need to happen to a few more thieves so they start to get the idea.

"we dont know why they turned up"

mmmmm kkkkkk

Surrrrrrrre...probably cos your mates are thieving scum and they wish to burn you at the stake and take back what you were trying to hide.

Ahhhh the police didnt say too much on the vigilanty side of things...according to the paper anyway.

Andddddd if there was like 300 people there say 5 people per car thats like 60 cars!!! All in your drive way!!

I dont think so.

Theyd be walking blocks to get to your door just to punch you in your arm and if 300 people wanted to hurt you with bats and the like, like they stated, you wouldnt be standing there talking to a reporter cos gauranteed someone out of that 300 will be a nutter and will take your head off. gimp.

• General Member

Lol, sucked in if a stolen car ever parks in your guys driveway I guess... Or your in the vicinity of a murder... Or you happen to be near where a person is raped...

I am gonna go with innocent until proven guilty just in case I'm ever accused of something I didn't do.

slystiguy said:

if it were me there house would have caught fire mysteriously in the middle of the night and i hope someone would be killed

too much bro. Keep those soughts of thoughts to yourself. second time youve splurted something OTP out and made your self look like a mup ??

slystiguy said:

if it were me there house would have caught fire mysteriously in the middle of the night and i hope someone would be killed

Its people like you that give the car enthusiast community a bad name.

Im all for giving someone a crack or a bit of vigilante justice but yeah you just went overboard in a big way.

Divine said:

I wish jail terms wernt served at the same time, but rather after the other, like 'merica

I only just found out that we have concurrent sentences in NZ. Biggest crock I've ever heard of. First thing in my life that would actually join a march down the steets in a protest (and I went to Uni during the days of monthly protests about everything!)

Johnnynz said:

Lol, sucked in if a stolen car ever parks in your guys driveway I guess... Or your in the vicinity of a murder... Or you happen to be near where a person is raped...

I am gonna go with innocent until proven guilty just in case I'm ever accused of something I didn't do.

its different if its parked in your garage and when the alarm goes off two cars take off with no plates . ONLMTR and another subaru both stolen

paroxysm said:

OMLMTRs plates were still on the car when it was at the coatsville house.

my bad they were and they kept being spotted all over the show but still if your car flys off infront of you out of there garage thats still just cause in my opinion . they were asked where the car had gone

So the house that the vigilante mob turned up to, and gave it a going over, was the right place where the car was discovered in the garage ?? A thread on GPforums suggested they got the wrong place, and the owners said 'boohoo didnt know anything about the car', etc. Good job if it was the right place they got what they deserved !