• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

update on evo [ONLMTR]

CMPLSV

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol where can i join this "find my car" club again? ya know if everyone on that club put in a dollar a year, they could almost run a *find your vehicle and *diy retribution site.

sausie rolls and drinks for the people that join in and lol a couple dozen beers for the private investigators/tip offs bahahah..

in all honesty, justice system is a joke. Police do have lots on their plates and not enough financial support and skilled personnel to assist. Capital and corporal punishment should be brought back to instil some fear in low life scumbags and on a separate note: i for one would like the support of '300 peeps' or the world wide web helping me search and find my belongings

i rekn ALL them people involved atleast got what they deserve and if it was mine that was takn there would be hell to pay and you cant hide in jail 8) 8) 8)

even if you go admin segs.....i can still reach you in there ;) ;)

ODB']

[quote name='slystiguy said:

if it were me there house would have caught fire mysteriously in the middle of the night and i hope someone would be killed

/quote]

Its people like you that give the car enthusiast community a bad name.

Im all for giving someone a crack or a bit of vigilante justice but yeah you just went overboard in a big way.

Oh so I can post now! Yay. Turns out you guys really take things seriously. Sorry to dig up 2 pages ago but I didn't have the chance to retaliate so...

Dear ODB (does that stand for obvious douche bag?)

I'm the opposite of what gives the car enthusiast community a bad name . You don't know me and obviously can't read into a sarcastic joke. As if i'd really kill someone?! Stop acting as if this is some educated forum and treat it like the monkey shit throwing zoo this place is. Half the post on here are written in txt language. Half are talking about smacking people down if the gank there shit ect ect.

Honestly all you guys need to chill alil. Take things less seriously...

Dear SlyStiGuy,

They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I tend to concur and you certainly back this theory up.

Nevertheless, I must point out to you that text conveys no facial expressions, no body language and I didnt see any smiley faces etc that all the kids use these days in your post to assume that you were in fact, being sarcastic.

On that basis I assumed that you were talking smack, bignoting, going over board - call it what you will.

This is a moot point. Should you say you would do something on a forum police are well within their powers to take that as a sign of planning the deed etc (instead of acting on impulse etc). "Oh, I was being sarcastic" wont cut it in a court of law.

slystiguy said:

Stop acting as if this is some educated forum and treat it like the monkey s*** throwing zoo this place is. Half the post on here are written in txt language.

There are quite a few people on here that would like to stamp out the behaviour you mentioned. Its not condoned by any stretch of the imagination.

If you go to a zoo and behave like the primates then what does that make you???????

Cheers

I don't really care about any of that god you post some dribble . Just remember everything I say is just me having a laugh(yes sometimes I get carried away) and you don't actually know me so don't comment about me like you do. I'll have you know i'm actually a very responsible person

The police have much much better things to do get real

Not to inflame the situation but if he doesn't know you he can only react to the information in front of him which is what you type. Being a forum there's no real way to judge your intention from a comment unless your really good at grammar. But your not, so it can be hard sometimes. And your not the only one.

ODB']

Dear SlyStiGuy,

They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I tend to concur and you certainly back this theory up.

Nevertheless, I must point out to you that text conveys no facial expressions, no body language and I didnt see any smiley faces etc that all the kids use these days in your post to assume that you were in fact, being sarcastic.

On that basis I assumed that you were talking smack, bignoting, going over board - call it what you will.

This is a moot point. Should you say you would do something on a forum police are well within their powers to take that as a sign of planning the deed etc (instead of acting on impulse etc). "Oh, I was being sarcastic" wont cut it in a court of law.

Stop acting as if this is some educated forum and treat it like the monkey s*** throwing zoo this place is. Half the post on here are written in txt language.

There are quite a few people on here that would like to stamp out the behaviour you mentioned. Its not condoned by any stretch of the imagination.

If you go to a zoo and behave like the primates then what does that make you???????

Cheers

I'm sorry but you were talking about "keeping your Pimp hand strong" in another thread recently ie smacking your woman around to keep her in line, plus all the rest of the posts you make about vigilante justice/log beats etc etc etc so before you start slinging mud at others take a look at yourself, your quick to throw out you opinion at others & quick to moan when others post similar tripe, your one of the biggest shit stirrers on this forum, you make your opinion loud and clear. I've held my tongue for a while about this, but quit with your high and mighty attitude already will ya? i for one am sick of your BS

im depressed enough at work without watching a 28 min video about sex and violence and not being able to do any of it!

f***ing animal.

He should just be shot, inhumanely and left to bleed out.

keep-your-pimp-hand-strong-t-shirt-vinta

Fail relationship Ray ray.

I would say I feel your pain but I dont having made a reasonably sound decision about who to share my life with and having a strong pimp hand for if she gets out of line.

Sex with the ex after she just dumped her bf because she realises she made a mistake in the first instance

LOL you have no respect for yourself. Id have told her to go f*** herself.

Meeting new girl for lunch tomorrow :P

Say hi to your mum for me :)

[quote name='JoKer said:

gunna fly a kite with her, bitches love kites

/quote]

I see you single for a reason bro!

enough? or you still think your better than everyone else here?

Its not really big enough a crime area to have a dedicated unit though. Police struggle as it is to increase their numbers of frontline staff because of the government trying to save money...look at the latest debarcle...they have to safe so many million so will end up culling frontline officers. This in turn does what...doesnt help the person in need or the fella having his car stolen.

Something about not giving the inflationary pay rise?

I Find the dynamics of human interactions interesting, I got in extreme trouble from what I've said on the forum at work. You can google anything in this thread and it will appear in google