• Raised $0.00

*STOLEN* BLACK 2003 WRX STI [FYC488]

CMPLSV

:( HERE WE GO AGAIN...

250395_10150272329622216_556512215_91692

246690_10150272329687216_556512215_91692

Number Plate [FYC488]

2003 WRX STI

Stolen from Fiztwilliam Drive, Torbay between the hours of 11pm 19/02/2012 and 6am 20/02/2012.

Any info / sightings please contact police (or me and ill pass on to owner straight away)

Jesus....For now I think I'm going to stick to my crappy starlet up here, Im even getting paranoid thinking about getting my track wrx up. I will be getting GPS when it's up here, with the one where u get a txt if it is even moved just by the wind.

Divine said:

Seems there is no such thing as over the top with vehicle security.

Car theft is an epidemic in the UK in larger urban areas.

The guy i know there with the rapid cossie has locked garage, locked gates past that, two bollards that get lifted up into garage floor behind car each night and usual alarm / GPS.

I didnt even live in a city or anything either!!!

CMPLSV said:

:( HERE WE GO AGAIN...

250395_10150272329622216_556512215_91692

246690_10150272329687216_556512215_91692

Number Plate [FYC488]

2003 WRX STI

Stolen from Fiztwilliam Drive, Torbay between the hours of 11pm 19/02/2012 and 6am 20/02/2012.

Any info / sightings please contact police (or me and ill pass on to owner straight away)

Id stop posting all these "STOLEN" cars as someone may think you have something to do with it.

prty sure there are just posting them off facebook

as there is a page to post up your cars when theyv been stolen.lol theres about 30 ar per day added.

Feel the pain the owner is going through.

Man theft is getting bad, when the bloody hell will this country wake up and put some actual effort into stamping out this shit !!??

Its getting out of control now, even cars chained to garage floors have gone walk about