Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

member sxcwrx

G-unit

anyone know this guy? paid for a version 6 front lip at the start of the month and still havent got it, he wont reply 2 my emails now, think its pretty shit of him not even 2 reply, last email i got was last week saying he was sending on friday, that was a week ago and still nothing >:(

ive seen he is active, yea mate paid a few weeks back, $57.50 and was ment 2 ship that week

View Profile Email Offline

Re: lip

« Sent to: G-unit on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:38 am »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

havnt had a chance as have been working till late but as soon as im free it will be done sorry about the delay

that was the 8th on feb

• 1 month later...

Il have to bring this thread back to life-

A bit of common courtesy in informing your buyers on when you've received payment or sent the item and tracking would be nice.

It may be you have a busy schedule but when people pay for something you've listed, it immediately becomes a responsibility for you to send it in a timely manner.

I transferred payment March 29th, and haven't had a response from pms and emails iv sent. Still waiting on the injectors, if you could please let me know of the status of these as this is the final thing I need to get my car running.

Hmm I'm not really one to 'bag' a person, I would just like things to be simple and straight forward. He sells goods, someone accepts and pays, he says got the money and sending your goods- will take such and such days, then he sends it. A few 3-5 days later you receive the goods as described and end trade.

I have dealt with this person and I can say when I bought the paint he was selling everything was done perfectly. Received it within a week and paint was just astounding. Although I can't comment on other peoples experiences I don't think it's appropriate to make unnecessary comments like "

clintondane said:

Dude probably rips people off to support his obvious roid habit, lol. Man he's all top half, lol.

With that also being said I think this sort of disputes should be gone through mods rather than a thread that obviously doesn't belong on a car enthusiast forum.

VADZTER']

I have dealt with this person and I can say when I bought the paint he was selling everything was done perfectly. Received it within a week and paint was just astounding. Although I can't comment on other peoples experiences I don't think it's appropriate to make unnecessary comments like "

[quote name='clintondane said:

Dude probably rips people off to support his obvious roid habit, lol. Man he's all top half, lol. /quote]

With that also being said I think this sort of disputes should be gone through mods rather than a thread that obviously doesn't belong on a car enthusiast forum.

When it involves trades through the site, which is the means of contact and directly involves forum members, a thread is the perfect place for raising an issue.

Comments both good and bad will always come up and theres no way to stop that but they could be deleted.

The seller has been messaged and i am awaiting a reply. Theres little we as mods can do but moderate that persons account.

This thread being public helps stop it happening again.

if you guys really have to a family passed away last week so id appreciate it if you kept your comments to your self ive just pmd the guy saying they have been sent if it doesnt involve you how bout you just ... *edited for the family show - swindog.