Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Does anyone know or have met wrxman001

tydon

Nick_96_RSB said:

have you got his full real name? i assume he gave it to you when giving you his bank details?

EDIT:might be worth PM'ing mostramdomguyaround ^^^ hes in welly and dealt with him before, he might know an address for him, that way you could lodge a claim in small claims court against him, if you have all correspondence from on here, even txts sent and received & your bank details etc that should be enough to prove you paid for goods you never received

i dont have his name he gave me his missuss bank details and i depositited it in there. ive tried asking for an address or any other details for him. i had txts on my phone from him but due to losing my cellphone i no longer have the messages. any other help will be kindly appreciated

cheers Tyson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

subieboy said:

I dont advocate violence but little pr1cks like this needs the scumbag treatment...

+1 agreed. ohwell i managed to buy another intake manifold for less than half the price of the last one payed for hopefully it arrives this time LOL.

X said:

my mate went pick up the gearbox from his place. i can ask him where he lives

any info would be appreciated

seeing as i just found out the longblock he sent me wasnt what i payed for and yet again has ripped me off.

Has anyone got any info on wrxman001 going to police station today to try sort something

as he ripped me off on the motor and ripped me off on the intake manifold. totaling just under a grand.

cheers Tyson

mostrandomguyaround said:

So what happened. Did you never recieve the goods or were they not what was described ?

i was told i would recieve a complete longblock motor from a v3/4 sti when it arrived t was missing a lefthand cam cover no crack case breathers no oil cap ad stem no sensors at all which i asked for and block ended up being a v1/2.

also bought off wrxman001 a sti inlet manifold that went with the block i never recieved it or heard back from him after paying up front and on time.

you have bank account details I assume?

My suggested course of action:

1. Print out trademe records / email discussions stating what you were doing.

2. Print out transactions showing money changing hands.

3. Get verification of what you received from a reliable source ie subaru garage etc.

4. Go to cops.

Continuously asking for details here wont help but you need to get moving with something tangible.

• 3 weeks later...
 ODB said:

you have bank account details I assume?

My suggested course of action:

1. Print out trademe records / email discussions stating what you were doing.

2. Print out transactions showing money changing hands.

3. Get verification of what you received from a reliable source ie subaru garage etc.

4. Go to cops.

Continuously asking for details here wont help but you need to get moving with something tangible.

went into police station today with all the details i have was told it is a civil matter and have to go to community law center. looks like wrxman001 is gunna get away with it.

thanks everyone for your help much appreciated

cheers Tyson

going to go to community law center tomorrow see what they have to say may end up going small claims court.

which to me sounds like a waste of time and probably end up costing me more.

will report back and see what happens.