Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

hamilton beware

QRAF

Guest boostcut
 QRAF said:

if your in the waikato well Hamilton lock your doors alarm your cars as 17 Subarus 13 being wrxs have been stolen in the last fortnight.

someone has an order to fill..... gone in 60 seconds anyone....

QRAF said:

if your in the waikato well Hamilton lock your doors alarm your cars as 17 Subarus 13 being wrxs have been stolen in the last fortnight.

where the hell did you hear this from?

neighbor across the road

they tried to steal his forester but were disturbed by someone(family member who was home) and he was told by the police about the other thefts police showed up pretty quick but nobody has been arrested.

no finger prints and no damage to the doors or locks but the alarm won't go anymore but it starts but wires are hanging everywhere

Guest STiEVO

hmm stealing to order . some family with 4 kids and 2 prams must needed a forrester after their toyota estima blew up. :D

Totally filling an order. There was a bust like that in in Akl last October, tonnes of cars mostly Subarus going for a wander, getting chassis swapped, etc. Heard this from the cops themselves and the storage company that was inadvertently involved (guys got caught on their cameras).

Good reason to look at forking out for upgrades and being paranoid, people. Don't say 'it won't happen to me' because sh!t, if they are going to steal an N/A Impreza...your cars are far juicier targets :-X

SNITCH! Dooo eeeet.

JoKer said:

may be linked to the 05 Brock Commode stolen (see other thread) from Morrinsville)

Not sure but my friends work was broken into during the week and his rotor is now missing an ida and dizzy and other engine parts also his ash tray of all things, as they where unabe to take his car as the diff was blown(lucky) so they stripped it.

then they took his bosses sons v8 commodore(not sure on the year)

they cut the phone lines and bypassed the alarm(i don't know how) so they had time on there hands.

• 3 weeks later...