Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BT now a part time Cantab

BT

Hey Guys,

I\'m now a part time Cantab.... Will be here most weeks from Wednesday through Sunday. Have picked up an 01 GTB E-Tune as a daily for down here. Hope to have the Spec C down soon once I sort storage space for it, and looking forward to hitting the SI tracks.

Looking forward to meeting the local crew and going on a few cruises etc or other events, have missed that side of things with a track only car for past 5 years!

606815C0-9647-43A2-88C7-C5C714663523-202

Cheers

BT

ben-jamminn said:

Hey mate welcome down!

Looks like your in Wigram?

Nice wagon too

Yup in Wigram. Quite surprised with value for money on the wagon... 125km waterpump and cambelt done, immaculate condition inside and out for age, and all for $6.5k!

ClubSub Mum said:

Welcome BT, looking forward to seeing you again. Keep an eye out in the Christchurch section for our monthly meets and other events.

Will do, bugger I missed last Thursday! Hadnt been online for a week and didnt see it...

Hey BT, welcome to the South! Where the views are better, and the people (and weather) are cooler 8)

Look forward to meeting you! Can\'t wait to see your car in the flesh...

We run social meets regularly once a month usually within the first week (wednesday/thursday), Thorpy usually fires up a thread a few days before hand.

BT']

[quote name='thorpy said:

Welcome BT , great to have another racer in the CHCH ranks.

/quote]

How often do the local clubs run events? track/autox etc?

Fairly often, Canterbury Car Club, RATEC and Ashburton Car club are the larger around. I believe CCC is the largest (member wise) in the country? Checking their local calendars is your best bet.

www.canterburycarclub.co.nz

www.ratec.org.nz

www.ashburtoncarclub.org.nz

MOTOSOC also run 4 track days a year, usually announced through their mailing list. Primarily for students but opened to the public on occaisions.

www.motosoc.co.nz