Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

v8 sti ecu tune flashed to v7

Kiwi_Fozze

I just remembered the two maps I had were tuned for an external waste gate so the boost tables would become fairly useless, fuel and timing should be fine though. Iv been thinking about one of those top mounts for a while too but just can\'t decide If quality and fitment will make me happy, would love a process west top mount but $$$$

chappell943 said:

I just remembered the two maps I had were tuned for an external waste gate so the boost tables would become fairly useless, fuel and timing should be fine though. Iv been thinking about one of those top mounts for a while too but just can\'t decide If quality and fitment will make me happy, would love a process west top mount but $$$$

the ones i have do fit and i have run 23psi with no leaks (using stock hoses/clamps etc even) on the unit

150 ;D

SP00N']

[quote name='chappell943 said:

/quote]

the ones i have do fit and i have run 23psi with no leaks (using stock hoses/clamps etc even) on the unit

150 ;D

:D yeas... i remember you saying... sell damn you forrie, sell!!!!! lol

yer it is... but i\'m getting munters lowball offering for like 1 or 2 k less than asking, and wanting it to be in the same condition as advertised... but ya see, i\'m a bastard, lowball me and i\'ll sell it, but not with all the extra things... like the mags... lol

SP00N']

/quote]

150 ;D

Do they foul the AC line at all? and is there a noticeable difference in reduced IAT, heatsoak or being able to run more timing?

chappell943']

/quote]

150 ;D

Do they foul the AC line at all? and is there a noticeable difference in reduced IAT, heatsoak or being able to run more timing?

nope dont foul any lines

see my fs thread for pic

tested for a very brief period and defenetly less heatsoak than stock

dint tune on it but on logging was less knock events when not using water spray and runnig 23psi as compared to stock (runs were done with the water spray off for better comparison)

i can only assume with water spray it will cool much better still

the left side fits fine

the right side is abt 20mm further than the hole in the stock bracket mounting hole (the cooler is BIG)

so i had a small piece of almunium plate bolted to the stock hole and then the cooler mouted on that plate

plate was abt 30mm x 18mm or something like that

hopefully i have it still and not lost in the mess of things in my garage and can take exact measurements

but yea thats the only thing

SP00N said:

the left side fits fine

the right side is abt 20mm further than the hole in the stock bracket mounting hole (the cooler is BIG)

so i had a small piece of almunium plate bolted to the stock hole and then the cooler mouted on that plate

plate was abt 30mm x 18mm or something like that

hopefully i have it still and not lost in the mess of things in my garage and can take exact measurements

but yea thats the only thing

Will pass for now but I\'ll keep it in mind, just bought a grimmspeed 3 port boost solenoid and now need to put money aside for a genuine cam belt kit as it is nearly time to do it.