• Raised $0.00

Stance thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony']

[quote name='Leufkax said:

This handling and tyre bothering camber and stretched tyre s***. I have one word for it. Gay.

/quote]then why did you post in this thread?

To me it looks like he posted in this thread to say its gay :P

he beat me to it !

;D

that grey v10 is actually ok except for the gay smoked headlights.

no it\'s not - curved flares on top of square box arches is really gay !

evowrx said:

Found some wheels I really need. Not a want anymore. Missus is endorsing the whole thing.

shit Im still trying to sway mine!

And whats up with the negative dudes, every forum I see stance haters why post ya diddle fiddlers or even open the thread if ya dont like the style. Go on be an E thug and say some bullshit about me and this rant over the internet cause I gaurantee in real life you\'d be hiding behind your mums fat ugly ass if you came up against me

johnny5']

[quote name='evowrx said:

Found some wheels I really need. Not a want anymore. Missus is endorsing the whole thing.

/quote]s*** Im still trying to sway mine!

And whats up with the negative dudes, every forum I see stance haters why post ya diddle fiddlers or even open the thread if ya dont like the style. Go on be an E thug and say some bulls*** about me and this rant over the internet cause I gaurantee in real life you\'d be hiding behind your mums fat ugly ass if you came up against me

I agree, if they are so againts it why did they bother even opening the thread, makes me laugh. I dont like soccer so i dont go on a soccer forum and bag the sport i just choose not to watch it. End rant ;D

Haters are what makes stance so special and different. Without haters it wouldnt be such a rare art form with people that have the stones to rock neg camber lol. I actually couldnt give a shit about the hating after all its not everyones taste as it is with everything. Hell negative or positive comments forums were made for sharing facts/opinions.

These race boys have their views which are 100% correct but a lot of their cars are just as appropriate for picking up mamas milk from the corner shop as the stanced out gonad munching camber rockers in the world.

Theres two things that rile people on here breaking the law, which is all good, and stance which is just fun for rarking people up with. At least it gets people sharing their views though.

johnny5']

/quote]s*** Im still trying to sway mine!

Yeah she likes it to look good as women do but really she drives it more than me. Id rather spend the coin on engine/brembo/6 sp bits that really matter but happy wife happy life.

kwi_fozze said:

whiteline camber kit doesn\'t make THAT much of a difference in the back end... but it is noticable ;)

Did you see the B4 on rota wheels Facebook page? He\'s got a whiteline camber and toe kit it makes a huge difference. I\'m not talking about bushes. I should be getting my wheels on by the end of the month

BadLuck']

[quote name='kwi_fozze said:

whiteline camber kit doesn\'t make THAT much of a difference in the back end... but it is noticable ;)

/quote]

Did you see the B4 on rota wheels Facebook page? He\'s got a whiteline camber and toe kit it makes a huge difference. I\'m not talking about bushes. I should be getting my wheels on by the end of the month

is that a white B4??? on grids!

evowrx said:

Haters are what makes stance so special and different. Without haters it wouldnt be such a rare art form with people that have the stones to rock neg camber lol. I actually couldnt give a s*** about the hating after all its not everyones taste as it is with everything. Hell negative or positive comments forums were made for sharing facts/opinions.

These race boys have their views which are 100% correct but a lot of their cars are just as appropriate for picking up mamas milk from the corner shop as the stanced out gonad munching camber rockers in the world.

Theres two things that rile people on here breaking the law, which is all good, and stance which is just fun for rarking people up with. At least it gets people sharing their views though.

^ nice pisstake

;D

What really riles people is how stancers are intent in infecting every known car forum on the internet with stance.

:P

newsuba']

Haters are what makes stance so special and different. Without haters it wouldnt be such a rare art form with people that have the stones to rock neg camber lol. I actually couldnt give a s*** about the hating after all its not everyones taste as it is with everything. Hell negative or positive comments forums were made for sharing facts/opinions.

/quote]

^ nice pisstake

;D

What really riles people is how stancers are intent in infecting every known car forum on the internet with stance.

:P

Not a pisstake seriously everyone has different views on everything no ones forcing anything down anyones throat. Not every one wants a fast car vice versa a slow car. Some people dont care how it looks blah blah blah.

Just share your opinion you dont have to try to create a following for the cult in which you partake. Closest race track to where I live is hampton downs 3.5 hours south including time for mcdonalds so you wont convince me to put in 6k of suspension, 10k of engine and 2k of brakes. Id rather buy a subway a day for the next couple of years.

Do you door knock on saturdays you seem that committed to convincing people :P

who you callin\' mofo, nigga ?

;D

not a fan of sti brembos, they stop well but don\'t have good pedal feel.

i\'d go for apr (for my dub), ap racing (incidentally now a brembo subsidiary) or one of the many jdm aftermarket brands like project mu.

just to show i\'m not a total hater...

:D

outlaw-porsche-356-t2d-title.jpg