Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

This is the new Wellington area meeting thread, we hope to have meeting every 2-4 weeks, anyone and everyone that owns / drives a Subaru is welcome, Details will be posted about meetings and the title of this thread updated to ensure everyone is aware

Come on out and have a chat, meet up with others...

Next Meet

Time: - 7:30pm

Date: - 30th November

Place: - Courtney Central

Plan: - Have a feed and talk smack then cruise, apparently.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SoleUso']

this reminds me of the old days lol...cool. Keep us update oh and generation 1? whats that in reference too?

[quote name='Munkvy said:

BC5/BF5 Legacys. The first generation of Legacy.

What he said above, but there is nothing stopping people that want to just come along anways....

I'll edit the first post to be more clear... i should change it to make it Gen1 or Older Subaru

Guest Oscar
 Munkvy']

[quote name='Oscar said:

I'm going to need a car trailer+tow car for mine.

/quote]

Push it! Or arrange for the meet to be at the bottom of the hill nearest to your house...? :D

Har har. Nou. Car needs to go through the whole re-registration process and a new VIN.

Although another starter motor would be fantastic.

Munkvy said:

Now Im wondering if I will have to tow mine to this. I just popped the 2nd engine on the dyno :(

Ouch What happened..?

What do you need to fix it? I've got some spear parks around here that might be able to help you out

new engine! Basically need a running block and heads, preferably with cambelt on etc. Dont need any manifolds or ancilliaries.

And the engine went pop due to a cylinder filling with fuel, appears to have killed an injector seal.

Munkvy said:

new engine! Basically need a running block and heads, preferably with cambelt on etc. Dont need any manifolds or ancilliaries.

And the engine went pop due to a cylinder filling with fuel, appears to have killed an injector seal.

Well i might have a dismantled engine in my shed :-*, unsure of condition tho.. be a lot of work, Need gaskets, water pump, cam belt but block and heads are there, if you want it you can have it

otherwise there is a couple on trademe at the moment

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Subaru/Engines/auction-225200796.htm

Munkvy said:

So have people got any more ideas on where they want to meet?

Well currently there is only about 5-6 of us, but i know of a lot that might not have see this yet and maybe waiting on a place.. i was thinking along the Petone beach front... somewhere that has a BBQ i guess would be a good start and close to all the people, since a number of us don't actually have working vehicles at the moment, we really are off to a good start

Guest Oscar
 Munkvy said:

I have a block sitting at davebros house. I have no idea on the state, but it needs new HG/belt, I believe. Assuming he hasn't claimed it back, it's there...

Hmm, maybe interested in a wee while. Got another block to tidy up and use in the meantime.

Hopefully will have the car fixed in time, failing that I should turn up on a trailer :)

Bazza-NZ Petone beach front could work, only if the weather is good though! Gets a bit chilly out that way. But not a bad idea weather permitting.

Oscar']

/quote]

I have a block sitting at davebros house. I have no idea on the state, but it needs new HG/belt, I believe. Assuming he hasn't claimed it back, it's there...

You still want that huh? Man its prob seized really solid now being out in the rain and all!

I would have come, but the old aRSe race car died, and Rick has the other one! Im building a WRX now...

Davebro']

/quote]

You still want that huh? Man its prob seized really solid now being out in the rain and all!

I would have come, but the old aRSe race car died, and Rick has the other one! Im building a WRX now...

you still can come so we can pick your brain :)