Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Do you know this person? CHCH

wrx_lou

about a week and a half ago I won an auction for some down pipes of Trademe.

Have been given bull**** excuses and now the ***** wont reply to my text's or emails.

Filed a non delivery report through Trademe and they were given a deadline of 5pm tonight to get me some tracking numbers but what a surprise, nothing.

Will be taking her bank account details to the police in the morning.

I did a little internet detective work and thought I'd post up a couple of her many social media profiles on here.

Her name is xxx.

Apparently she is from Linwood, and young in age.

xxx

Anyone know her?

Edited by wrx_lou

Guessing this is the auction http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/accessories/auction-808440275.htm

No positive trades and -4 before her account was shout down. Was it - something when you where bidding on her auction?

I'm sorry your out of pocket and although theres no excuses for ripoff artists but same breath i could never buy from a new trademe member unless i was paying cash on pickup. Once burned twice shy.

I'll do some digging around, she spells angel with a q and looks like she obviously doing course at academy which is on madras street next to Carters.

Heres her facebook page cos your link isn't working

https://www.facebook.com/carlene.lilliananqel?fref=ts

I don't have facebook and misses won't let me send her message on hers lol

Edited by hijacka

Maximum TM will do - block their account until the issue is resolved and suggest you to go to the disputes tribunal. TM can also release seller's details but you'll have to fill in a form, sign it in front of a JP and send it back to TM, then you can go to the disputes tribunal which will cost you $45 - cannot claim it back. Basically, there's feck all protection from TM if something goes wrong.

Police won't do much, if anything at all. They don't do much when someone pays 6 grand for a supposedly genuine Rolex but receive a $20 Chinese knock-off. True story.

That sux mate. In future if anyone is looking at buying stuff from down here I don't mind going and collecting the item and posting for a small fee (to cover my time etc) give abit of piece of mind knowing that the item is actually collected by had rather than rely on a seller they are not sure about to post it.. Just a thought.

hijacka said:
Guessing this is the auction http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/accessories/auction-808440275.htm

No positive trades and -4 before her account was shout down. Was it - something when you where bidding on her auction?

I'm sorry your out of pocket and although theres no excuses for ripoff artists but same breath i could never buy from a new trademe member unless i was paying cash on pickup. Once burned twice shy.

I'll do some digging around, she spells angel with a q and looks like she obviously doing course at academy which is on madras street next to Carters.

If shes doing a course at the Academy I could stake (not stalk) her out, I work just down the road?

I'm just going through the same thing now. I brought a link G4 of a guy in Christchurch and he never sent it.

****ed me off real bad but in the end I decided to go to the cops and they were real helpful,

They got a court order to go use his bank account details and tracked him down and he had his court proceedings last week, I'm only going to be getting the money back at like 10 bucks a week but at at lest

He has it on his criminal record now and didn't just get away with it.

Although I might still fly down and beat him to death one day lol

STiNGR said:
That sux mate. In future if anyone is looking at buying stuff from down here I don't mind going and collecting the item and posting for a small fee (to cover my time etc) give abit of piece of mind knowing that the item is actually collected by had rather than rely on a seller they are not sure about to post it.. Just a thought.

Can you pick up a type r shell for me? :D

hijacka']Guessing this is the auction http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/accessories/auction-808440275.htm

The one that shows her plate I beleive is an older one. It hasnt been updated since 2013 while the other one had her profile changed on wednesday.

And yeah I've learnt my lesson there. She had been a member for about 18 months so wasnt technically new. The bad feedback was placed the day after my packages was to arrive. Contacted trademe straight away.

People like that piss me off! They call in Linhood for a reason aye! Sorry you're being screwed man :( just an idea- her number plate is AYS741 If you go to the post office you can get an address from that.

Dont know if she has that car anymore as its not on her newer profile. Didnt think you could to that these days either?

[quote name='SpeedySub said:

If shes doing a course at the Academy I could stake (not stalk) her out, I work just down the road?

Again - that was on her older profile. She'd have to be thick as pig **** to still be trying to learn how to make a coffee!

I did a fair bit of digging around her profiles and what not and given her age and the fact that I actually cannot be bothered having to go to the police (and they probably wont do much anyway) I contacted her mother via facebook detailing what has happened, accompanied by the police referal from trademe. My hope is that she isnt as much of a piece of trash as he daughter and it gets sorted.

A long shot, but dont really have much else at this stage.

lol at tinder her.GOLD!

Bit ches be cray

You gotta have balls to trade with an account like that. I wouldn't go near it personally. If you get and address pm me the details. I know some debt collectors who deal with scum like that daily and will follow the correct process while flexing the strong arm at the same time.

I think it was more a moment of stupidity. Three of the bad feedback came the day after i was supposed to recieve it though. I wasn't able to view them as the account had already been banned. I would assume she is trying to rip other people of too.

Anyway, turns out it was her boyfriends mother. I made the mistake as i got her profile from one of her photos where she was holding Carlenes new born. She had commented that she was a proud Nana. Probably isn't as proud now...

She has indicated her disgust and will be contacting me later today when she has spoken to them.

hopefuly one step closer.

Mother in law sent me a photo of the Toll depot docket today. Should be ringing me on Friday to pick up.

Quite happy she used them as they are conveniently a 2 minute walk from work. Stoked to hopefully have this sorted.

However, I couldn't of in good conscience not mention the other instances of bad feedback placed against her account and the fact that there could be other outstanding transactions. It didn't surprise me to be told that they never mentioned that to her...

I told her that the they were the reason her account was disabled and what prompted me to contact Trademe in the first place.

Hopefully those were transactions where there was no contact and there aren't other people that could be out of pocket.