Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

2015 PLANS FOR YOUR CAR

Daily GDB

Complete aesthetics overhaul, carbon fibre galore/pure wank factor but hey when stuck in traffic who cares haha.....That's the only hint for that til it's unveiling ;)

Racecar GC8

Finish the tune, put the trust lip on, buddyclub gt spoiler and get the clear coat re-applied for my cf bonnet.

evowrx said:
You forgot to share dude.

Im planning on having mine finished and tuned in next couple months so i can enjoy driving it while i put aside coin to forge it and push it a tad further next year.

yes your right forgot to share haha umm plans for the rex, hopefully New parts come into the county with out

me importing them as there so expensive atm working on the exhaust, sussed out a 3" centre pipe will be getting

rear section made up to go single exit, Unequal semi tuned headers that have popped up on redlines listings,

Perrin front mount when funds are looking decent :P Tune after that see what it achieves.

For GC8; alloy radiator: its happening as soon as it shows up haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get a respray at some point.

Legacy; TD04 on her- finish downpipe: so she gets boost before 4500.

then try tidy her up and sell her on.

that is all for now.

• Admin
 Steviep168 said:
Just a little job fit harness bar and 4 point harnesses......

That is all for now.....tee her hee

I'm about 95% sure that if it's not an integral part of a rollcage then both the WOF man and the MSNZ scrutineer will laugh at your harness bar and tell you it's not allowed.

If it's just for wank then carry on, good sir.

Starting with a fully stock STi Forester. Would like to sort out a catback exhaust system, tidy up a few bits of interior trim and do some paint touch up work, track down and fit a set of Defi/Genome Gauges, lower it a touch on version 8 STi struts, sort out new tyres, maybe rims as well...? And sort out the stereo. Needs a bit more of a kick.

boon said:
I'm about 95% sure that if it's not an integral part of a rollcage then both the WOF man and the MSNZ scrutineer will laugh at your harness bar and tell you it's not allowed.

If it's just for wank then carry on, good sir.

Thanks for the heads up....:):)

Leaving the stock belts in, but are they that anal retentive over here as i never had any issues with it in the UK at all......

Im not going to put a full cage in but if its going to be a problem then i won't bother......

Hopefully fix all the bits on my type r gc8 after it got stolen gearbox has been the biggie

Then can actually drive the thing only drove it 1000kms last year :(

kwi_fozze said:
You mean, drop it on its arse... will knock out about a 2 inch drop on standard sti struts :-)

Damn... Didn't think I'd lose that much height, I mean it'd look amazing and handle a lot better but I did buy it for its practicality...

Maybe a rethink on that then.