Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

The CS 10+ year Veterans Club (Soon to be 20 years!

Joker

• General Member

Been posting a few pics on the instapage & got me thinking some of 'us' have been hanging around here a darn long time (1/3rd some of our lives)

So who's in the club? that are currently logged into the forums (active etc) since at least 2005

Qwerty

Tony aka Ronin

me

Thorpy

Kamineko?

Dane/odie

Koom?

who else?

Some have come & gone but there are a few of you we see lurking still

reckon you's need a special star next to your names

ps given this place started in 1997'ish we're coming up 20 years as a Club!

nominate yourself or those you think have been here way too long & I'll update OP

• General Member

Sam? I see you reading this

Loren?

tintin

Viv

there's a pretty large knowledge base & Subaruing experiences filed away in many of these people

not me I'm just here not trying to be Donald Trump

Edited by Joker

Yep I have been here for a while.. 2005 I think. Still haven't lost the love for Subbies, I'll probably have it forever haha :D

EDIT: I looked at my profile and it says Joined Date Feb '09 but it was definitely before that. I'm guessing that was at a point when forums changed, so the older information was lost.

Edited by Scoobydoo

Me

I was on here before the death of the forum , was in a wellington based club way back in the mid 90's that combined with the auckland based clubsub ( pre forums really) then joined the the forums maybe with an ANARKY username then BUSRSQ and now DRFVDR

:)

I joined the club back in 98. Have seen various incarnations of the forums over the years.

below a few photo's from over the years. Many good friends.

resizedredrex.jpg

This was a grasskhana somewhere near Te Awamutu around 2001.

Grasskana0028.jpg

Another Grasskhana though I think this is earlier. Around 1999. Between Paeroa and Thames.

burnsgroup.jpg

Rally New Zealand 2001 at Raglan. Baby in this photo is now almost 15.

100-0059_IMG.jpg

Lewis Pass around 2005 I think.

Edited by sirwrx

Joker said:
Sam? I see you reading this

Loren?

tintin

Viv

there's a pretty large knowledge base & Subaruing experiences filed away in many of these people

not me I'm just here not trying to be Donald Trump

Not sure, my account says Feb 09, which it seems to say for a lot of people? So not really sure. I am on my 4th or 5th Subaru now and I reckon it must be around 10 years since I got my first? But I still don't know anything other than how to break engines.

Yeah I joined around 2005 as it was Easter that year when I bought my RS and found Clubsub when trying to find info on fixing it. Still trying to fix it.....haha.

Sad thing is when I think that it's been off the road for probably half the time that I've owned it. And now it's road legal again but I'm incapacitated by a mtb'ing injury so I still can't drive the damn thing!

It was around 2005 that WRXER bought his car off another chch member then later became the local rep. Not sure when he was last on here but he's also still got that same car but now more modified too.

I'm sure that -BLKREX- was around in those days too. But under a different name as I remember him having a white Impreza back then.

• Joker changed the title to The CS 10+ year Veterans Club (Soon to be 20 years!