Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Anyone dealt with Dansco...?

Hey guys,

I contacted Daniel with an enquiry on a part and got a quick response, so bought the part last Wednesday but Daniel will not reply to my e-mails or respond to text messages... The website is down at the moment too!

Has anyone dealt with Dansco and did your purchase work-out?

It will be a week tomorrow since I paid and am a little frustrated with the lack of communication...! Hopefully the part turns up this week!

• Admin

Yep. Bought a couple of bits off him including a quite expensive one, no issues. He's not always the quickest to get back to you but he's been in business for a while, I wouldn't worry too much.

Excellent communication until you pay, then no communication at all until the parts arrive one month later. When the over priced parts did arrive they clearly should of gone in the skip, rather than the rust painted over then sold on. Asked for a refund and have been ignored since.

Thanks for your responses, appreciate it! Luckily my purchase arrived - literally 10 minutes after I created this post...

Rosssub, sorry to hear about your experience! Hopefully its resolved eventually.. I haven't checked the condition of my purchase yet, but it was just wrapped in black plastic (no box) so better be as described! Will update after work.

scooby-wrx said:
Not that happy with my purchase, as I have to buff / sand and re-spray it before fitting to get rid of rust etc... Looks like its been sitting outside for years...

Did you buy your parts through trademe or off their website. Did they have photos? Did the photos match what you were delivered. You could try the consumers guarantee act if it did not match what was shown described.

Bought something off him last year, same as everyone else, good contact when trying to buy the part, after money received nothing, then random contact after 2 weeks then part arrives a few days after. Not the best condition and wasn't cheap either...i personally wouldnt buy off him again

Average experience with him. Make sure you get photos of **** before he packages it... and make sure your fully aware of what your buying before you pay him, otherwise you'll end up paying extra for the rest of the sh!t you were meant to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm very disappointed to say the least........ I bought a factory radiator to use temporarily while waiting for the replacement alloy one to arrive. I did a bit of work to it prior to fitting (sanding, buffing and painting) went to fit it this wkend after removing the one that in my car only to find the radiator from Dansco has a leak!

I specifically asked Daniel to confirm its in top condition (no leaks) prior to purchasing which he assured me it was!

Needless to say I will be letting everyone / anyone I can know about his crap service!

I will NEVER buy another thing off this individual!

I e-mailed Daniel from Dansco and gave him almost a week to get back to me regarding the useless radiator he sold me for just over $100 and surprise, surprise no response so I will be warning everyone and sharing my experiences dealing with this mickey mouse outfit.

Firstly, the radiator showed up wrapped in a black plastic bag without any protection for the fins!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Next was the condition of the radiator, which was nothing like the picture shown on their website where I purchased it. I wanted to send it straight back, but it was a temporary replacement so decided to recondition / paint it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I spend a lot of time sanding, buffing and re-painting it for fitment, but found a leak before even bolting the fans back on...!

image.jpg

Word of warning for anyone considering dealing with Dansco, Don't do it!

Yikes... That is in legitimately worse condition than the one I have at my house which has been sitting out in the rain for at least 18months now...

I would stab a guess this has been sitting outside for at least 3years to get to that state.

That is disgusting btw. You couldn't pay me $100 to put that on my car!

Small claims the ****, that's not acceptable at all.

(and to think I was only after $40 for my good working condition radiator lol)

Edited by slystiguy

• 1 month later...