Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

2007-2010 Impreza S-GT and STI Hatchback tech specs

kyokei

Hi all,

New member here :cool:

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the full spec list for these 2 models? I tried looking around for archived pages on various sites but came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm deciding on either this or a 2015 Mazda 3 SP25 Hatch to buy later this year.

Cheers

carfolio.com will give you basic specs. But I would suggest go taking the Subaru and Mazda for a drive, that will tell you far more. You might find that the STI in particular goes and stops a heck of a lot better than the Mazda. But the Mazda might have a few more creature comforts and be more economical. Different intended markets I imagine?

• Admin
 kyokei said:
Hi all,

New member here :cool:

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the full spec list for these 2 models? I tried looking around for archived pages on various sites but came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm deciding on either this or a 2015 Mazda 3 SP25 Hatch to buy later this year.

Cheers

To be honest, there's a rather large variation on specs for both.

So I'll list what I know.

S-GT:

Twin Scroll, using Legacy headers and turbo

5x100 PDC

5 speed

EJ20X (I have no idea what actual engine it uses)

No Brembo's and no 4 pots

STi NZDM:

EJ257

6 Speed DCCD gearbox or Auto

5x114.3 PCD

Single Scroll turbo setup

Brembo brakes

Wheels; Boat anchors

STi JDM:

EJ207

Twin Scroll turbo setup

6 speed manual DCCD

Brembo Brakes

5x114.3 PCD

Wheels; Boat anchors

boat anchors as they are over 20kg a piece with tyres.

also:

JDM Auto sti

EJ257,

single scroll vf5something (vf52 springs to mind)

5 speed auto iirc, paddle shift. no dccd

5x114.5 pcd

boat anchor wheels

LOTS of compressor surge if you stick a drainpipe intake (K&N typhoon filter and intake pipe type)

the s-gt uses a td04hla, the same turbo as the bp/bl prefacelift manual legacy (twinscroll) they might use the vf42 from the facelift legacys, but i cant quite remember lol

the nz new wrx is single scroll still, using the same td04 as the earlier models.