Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Will Gull force 10 ruin my car?

El_Chado

IMO you might notice your fuel economy drop slightly due to the ethanol content in the fuel (10%). Its a heck of a lot cheaper than BP98 so that would probably balance out the economy issue. You're supposed to have special fuel lines run etc if you are going to be running fuel with high ethanol content (E85 and so on). Since this is only E10 you probably wont have any issues there. Quality wise - its a 98 octane fuel just like all the others. I personally have mine tuned to Gull E10 since its cheaper. Running 220kw atw no issues. Ethanol content in fuel increases knock resistance if tuned properly, although at E10 it probably wont have as much of an effect as E85. 

• 7 years later...
  • Admin
9 hours ago, Joker said:

I saw a Rumour on IG that e10 is being Phased out in 2024?

cant confirm at this point in time but I'm searching for any mention of this

Heard one next to one of the race tracks had ditched it atleast, can’t remember if was supply or demand related

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • General Member

image.png.41ec35f165d0a7d4be7dde697a9b4b6c.png

E&H Motors Pukekohe

Important note.. unfortunately Gull Force 10 is being removed from a lot of the Gull stations. This fuel was by far the best pump gas and any cars we have tuned to run on Gull Force 10 98 octane only will need the tune checked and most likely some ignition timing removed. If your car was tuned to run on Gull as well as Mobil and BP 98 you will be fine. Please call us at work if you are unsure if this will effect your car.
Thank you, team E&H Motors

From a Facebook Post this week

has garnered a fair amount of comments and reaction's

• Admin
6 hours ago, Joker said:

image.png.41ec35f165d0a7d4be7dde697a9b4b6c.png

From a Facebook Post this week

has garnered a fair amount of comments and reaction's

Yea rumour seems to be they’ll all be phased out progressively by the end of the year but hopefully that isn’t actually the case. NPD would be nice if stations were better scattered. Maybe 95 and mixed in E isn’t such a bad idea

• Like 1

• Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies