Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BH5/BE5 Cabin Pollen Air Filter

thewabbit1

Sadly i didnt have that luxury, mine smells like farm, lol.

I got mine at trade from the local dealer, and i dont think it was too much more than that excluding the shipping. Be worth a call. 

FYI, in Partsouq its under Body, Trim Accessories, category 720-04 "human computer system" lol. about half way down on the right.

On 10/5/2016 at 4:16 PM, KwS said:

FYI, the genuine part also comes with a new holder. Not completely necessary, but makes the job quicker and cleaner.

You didn't happen to keep the old holder did you? I have a feeling the one I linked from TM doesn't have the holder, and I have this vague memory that Brighton spec Legacies (which I have) don't have a cabin filter, even though they have the slot for one. Though that is based on my reading American forums so my worry may be misplaced....

2 hours ago, willisnz said:

You didn't happen to keep the old holder did you? I have a feeling the one I linked from TM doesn't have the holder, and I have this vague memory that Brighton spec Legacies (which I have) don't have a cabin filter, even though they have the slot for one. Though that is based on my reading American forums so my worry may be misplaced....

They're easy enough to get to to check. Quite a few BH legacies are showing up in pick a part and zebra these days so could go pinch one just in case

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

They're easy enough to get to to check. Quite a few BH legacies are showing up in pick a part and zebra these days so could go pinch one just in case

True that, will open her up this weekend. Not too far from the pick-a-part in Avondale if I don't have one.

On 10/5/2016 at 1:08 PM, willisnz said:

Ive bought this one and its an okay quality, it is a bit fidgety to fit in to the bracket as it is a little bigger than the factory one, but it was the obvious choice over a replacement from repco or supercheap as they quoted me $91 and $65 

12 minutes ago, McMatty said:

Ive bought this one and its an okay quality, it is a bit fidgety to fit in to the bracket as it is a little bigger than the factory one, but it was the obvious choice over a replacement from repco or supercheap as they quoted me $91 and $65 

I'll be putting one of these in later this week...any tips on the "fidgety-ness" or will it be pretty obvious when I start playing around with it?

Just now, willisnz said:

I'll be putting one of these in later this week...any tips on the "fidgety-ness" or will it be pretty obvious when I start playing around with it?

its pretty easy, was just a squeeze in kind of thing, then make sure the filter actually covers the whole surface because the filter likes to bend due to the squeezing in