Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dyno leaderboard V4

On 3/17/2017 at 6:44 PM, evowrx said:

Can only decap V5/6 phase 2 yellows. If youre running V1/2 mani you can swap V5/6 injecs and rails on. If its tapped out 440cc injectors dont worry about the power its going to pretty close to anything else on yellows regardless what the dyno says.

thanks for the all the good info, great to know that before I started hacking up what is likely a phase 1 injector based on the v3/4 sti mani that someone put on.

nice work @shadywrx that engine bay just looks perfect.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Niran said:

@shadywrx car looks amazing dude! And nice numbers! Curious as to know how much you pay for insurance after stating all your mods? I haven't stated mine, in fear of a massive hike in costs :|

Thanks man has been a never ending project last two or so years! Just over 1100 per year with NAC. was with state but after i mentioned the cage they went... uhhhh ummm hmmm best talk to NAC now =P

link from first hill climb event over the weekend, sounds alot better in person!

https://www.grumblo.com/video/subaru-sti-with-racing-exhaust/1669

• Like 1

• Admin
12 minutes ago, shadywrx said:

Thanks man has been a never ending project last two or so years! Just over 1100 per year with NAC. was with state but after i mentioned the cage they went... uhhhh ummm hmmm best talk to NAC now =P

link from first hill climb event over the weekend, sounds alot better in person!

https://www.grumblo.com/video/subaru-sti-with-racing-exhaust/1669

I mean absolutely no disrespect here, but surely you're running a much higher risk of popping the bead off a rim with so much stretch and such a large wheel?

Just now, Dairusire said:

I mean absolutely no disrespect here, but surely you're running a much higher risk of popping the bead off a rim with so much stretch and such a large wheel?

Nah all good man, Yeah the stretch is on the limit, will go slightly wider on next set, Has seen 4-5 track sessions though and no issues at all. Am wanting to get a second set of 17's with semislicks eventually when the budget allows.

On 21/03/2017 at 6:54 PM, shadywrx said:

@Niran From memory 18 x 9.5 225 x 35 

If you want to go faster, get a light 17" rim... Semi slicks are much cheaper in 17 too. Is this Gregs old car?

Ohh and good on you for getting out there and racing, so many talk the talk, but never follow through!

Edited by Munkvy
  • Like 1

On 29/03/2017 at 0:10 PM, Munkvy said:

If you want to go faster, get a light 17" rim... Semi slicks are much cheaper in 17 too. Is this Gregs old car?

Ohh and good on you for getting out there and racing, so many talk the talk, but never follow through!

Yeah man that's exactly the plan, am on the looks out for some 2nd hand 17's!

Not sure I brought it with a blown engine from turners few years back now!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting seeing some of the 300kW + dyno charts, with torque in the 500Nm, can anyone explain in amo terms as to how my RS pulled 187kW but torque over 700Nm ?

Model:  92 RS EJ20G - 187kW ATW

Displacement: 2L

Mods: TD05 16g?, Yellows, FMIC, EWG, HKS Downpipe to Zerosports exhaust, Big Fuel pump, V3 Wasted spark setup, Link G4+

Fuel: BP 98 

Tuner/dyno: PBMS

IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg
bb img

Edited by THUNDA
  • Like 1

• Admin

All Dyno Torque dyno's put out an odd torque figure on the plots. Been mentioned a few times. Need to convert it to a real figure based on the power and rpm at peak torque. 

Looks to be at 4750rpm and 170kw so comes out to 341nm 

• Like 4

• Admin

Rolling road will measure the actual torque applied, including torque multiplication from the gearbox and diff; Dynapak works out the drive ratio thus takes the gearing out of the equation.

That's not bad power for only 17psi.

• Like 1

Model:  04 V9 STi -220.7kW ATW 

Mods: Full silicone intake w/ CAB & Blitz LM filter, 3mm thermal mani spacers, 3" RAGE exhaust, DW300 fuel pump, Link 3 port BCS.

Tuner/dyno: Chris@ Prestige Tuning, Dynapack

17951619_10208595040022400_7388741636661

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Marky said:

IMG_20130119_095353.jpg

Ha @Timmah bumped you off

Also contender for worst legacy VOD ever

Note - not current car, or the one before it, BH5 with V7 sti top mount, pod filter, big muff and no cats

No offence, but I feel embarrassed now :( 

• Admin

For @Furze's car

Model:  1996 Subaru WRX STi

Mods: Custom exhaust, 4 Bar map sensor, Steve Murch Motorsport Holset HRC35/2, Turbosmart 44mm wastegate, Flipped intake manifold, FMIC, Decapped pink injectors, Aeromotive FPR, stock Version 7 STi Longblock.

Tuner/dyno: Dave @ D-Tech / Dynapack

RJ9Q52n.png

lWqav5h.png

• Like 2