Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Wellington's Gallery

Bazza-NZ

THANKS

i ended up with a Canon EOS 50D. using a 18-200mm sigma lenses so i dont need to use two lenses. the canon 18-200mm are better but the sigma is half the price and it will do me for another month or two until i get a L series Lens

my battery grip came in the mail to day along with my wireless remote and two more batteries as one isnt enough.

i still think that the Sony A350 i had before takes a better photo at night time and easier to use. i mean alot easier. good for someone that started off.

• 3 weeks later...

thank you guys for everyone coming out for group photos but none turned out to my standard except one.

4387243360_e0371f00cd.jpg4388281802_2de23e28fd.jpg

photo 1 i just got rid of some glares

photo 2 i just darken up some light and got rid of the ambler street lighting and darken up where the bin was

darrin's ver 8 STI with brandnew lower front lip. one of the best ver8 sti example. i would love to get this car, m and d's and Vae's together

i need to buy or make some soft box for these shots as the amber lights on the street was too harsh. we ended up using only one torch to fill the white lights to detail the car

Debbie said she like how there is like a B&W background on someone's Ver7 sti

so i made one for her with today's Photo

took about 5 minutes to do.

took the satuation down and use rubber tool to bring back the area where the colour to restored.

then used filter blur effect to blurred out the back ground more then ussing the same rubber tool to sharpen back the details.

4395000624_e2737b5273.jpg

Guest SPANKU

another night another photo or two

4405705843_3ae18f1d93.jpg

4406453370_0c729904b5.jpg

Finally have some shots of my car

4405743929_e48931c191.jpg

4406536970_bec64e7d99.jpg

Finally got a good shot of Ben's RS. But needs a wash though. another Detailing day? Thank Ben

4405751369_be795c1355.jpg

SCUBDU again. One of the easiest car to take photo of. Thanks Paul

We didnt get to go til way after 1am. Thanks Paul, Ben and Jason for coming to get some photos. Ran out of time was getting tired didnt get any photos of Jason's car. Next time

photos of tonight is in here. its not in full size

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xecuta/sets/72157623428443031/

Guest SPANKU

i really need some more people during the day times. but be good having some night and day photos of everyone's car.

next location will be at the Tub Boat

Guest SPANKU

im just ussing my pc at the moment and just realised how crap the photos are. my iMac has soo much better screen everything looks nicer. man i have to go and edit all my photos again as most of us using PC

edit:

back on the mac again. im so sorry for those who is ussing a PC the photo dont look the same as what it is on a Mac.

this really annoyed me as i though that the photos comes out good. i guess not

edit again:

might be the resolutions of my screen?

SPANKU said:

im just ussing my pc at the moment and just realised how crap the photos are. my iMac has soo much better screen everything looks nicer. man i have to go and edit all my photos again as most of us using PC

edit:

back on the mac again. im so sorry for those who is ussing a PC the photo dont look the same as what it is on a Mac.

this really annoyed me as i though that the photos comes out good. i guess not

edit again:

might be the resolutions of my screen?

What file extension are you saving it as?