Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Wellington's Gallery

Bazza-NZ

Well he aint on a road so who cares how old he looks like :P

EDIT: And San... I'm keen for pics whenever you'd like. For a PC those pics look good, but I have a mate who edited some pics of mine that he took, on a Mac... for best results they should be saved as .png or .psd if you have Photoshop. Resolution really just depends on the size of your screen.. 19" should be 1280 x 1024 minimum.

Scoobydoo said:

EDIT: And San... I'm keen for pics whenever you'd like. For a PC those pics look good, but I have a mate who edited some pics of mine that he took, on a Mac... for best results they should be saved as .png or .psd if you have Photoshop. Resolution really just depends on the size of your screen.. 19" should be 1280 x 1024 minimum.

Um, what.

How is there any difference in output if you're using Mac photoshop vs PC photoshop? Also most people with "19's" these days are using widescreens I would think so you'd be wanting 1440x900 for a background unless you want it looking stretched and retarded. (Not saying that you in particular are not using a 'normal' aspect ratio as opposed to a widescreen but for those reading this in future they may end up thinking that 1280x1024 is what they're wanting, when it's not)

EDIT: This sounds rude and aggressive, but was not meant that way :P

My laptop doesn't have any issues , it's a Dell 14" led backlit at 1440 x 900 pixels (which is considered low res), the iMac desktops runs a screen res of 1920 x 1080 - full HD anyway

I didn't think you could get 'non-widescreen' monitors anymore, or they don't seem that common

My brother suggested saving to .psd over .jpg as well - the JPEG tends to lose some of the finer detail. It's like comparing .wav to .mp3 files, although with low grade audio devices such as the iPod it's hard to tell the difference

Guest SPANKU

the result comes out the same with my iMac 24" and my MacBook 13" but the pc laptop is different.

even on my iPhone is still looks good. must the way i set up my pc which i only use for msn

Yeah could be, if you run your screen at less than it's native resolution the pictures look funny whilst websites would be unaffected as they are often upscaled to fit your screen - up until a few years ago my brother said most websites were done at 800x600 pixels to cater for those still running 1024x768 res on their 15" crt monitors

• 4 weeks later...
 Munkvy said:

Well that didnt take Ben and I long...

Brought the RS along as I hadnt driven it since Steve fixed some things on it. However we had a radiator hose and an intercooler pipe blow off on the Paekok hill. End result looks like another warped water pump, so got a tow truck home :(

I just feel sorry for Ben as he didnt get to go for much of a cruise!

Was indeed a quick cruise ;)

the AA came to the rescue in the end with a nice tow truck in support, Steve and Viv will have to look at it, Photo's say 1000 words so here they are:

Slight Water Leak Going on Here:

25687_111899405502760_100000481043032_19

On the Tow Truck ready for home AKA Workshop

25687_111899412169426_100000481043032_19

This says it the best

25687_111902298835804_100000481043032_19