Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

http://manawatucarclub.org.nz/event/envirowaste-manfeild-4-5km-sealed-autocross/?instance_id=1037

4.5km autocross, which is about the longest autocross you will ever do... Basically drive round the whole Manfeild track, both front and back at once. With some chicanes to keep the speed down. Due to only doing 1 lap at a time you are much less likely to break your car too...

Do it! I will most likely be there in my E30 BMW (as WRX is in bits). Good cheap fun in a low key environment, with no requirement for a race license.

Do it!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 June 2017 at 11:52 PM, GC8E2DD said:

It will be pocket change to enter this; compared to buying wheels and tyres ...

Al will show you which way to point the car.

Autocrosses are good - you only have to point the car to the front 😊

1 hour ago, Conducks said:

Always gotta rip the hand brake, only way to get the rear to come around quickly ;) easiest way to start heli's too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a gopro with you and link the videos to here. 

• Like 1

Take a gopro with you and link the videos to here.

I've got a few videos on my phone of heli's and drifts, majority have my plates in them so I don't post them online, if you look on my Instagram there's a video of me doing heli's in my dad's mate's private car park

So it was a bit of fun. But there was only 2 Subarus there, Al and Mark... There was also no need for the handbrake as it was way too fast and flowing for handbrake use. But whoever the guy is doing helis further up the page, if you want to do that legitimately, and are in Wellington there is an autocross on Sunday in Upper Hutt, $40 and you basically can race anything that is upto WOF standard and you have a helmet/overalls. Better than doing heli's and wearing out tyres for no purpose.

Plus then people know how fast you are.. (or aren't as often is the case at autocrosses).

So it was a bit of fun. But there was only 2 Subarus there, Al and Mark... There was also no need for the handbrake as it was way too fast and flowing for handbrake use. But whoever the guy is doing helis further up the page, if you want to do that legitimately, and are in Wellington there is an autocross on Sunday in Upper Hutt, $40 and you basically can race anything that is upto WOF standard and you have a helmet/overalls. Better than doing heli's and wearing out tyres for no purpose.

Plus then people know how fast you are.. (or aren't as often is the case at autocrosses).

I'm in Napier haha, not much of a proper auto scene here other than the Hawkes Bay Car Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk