Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Wheel Deals!? "Where do y'all get your wheels from"

Looking to pickup some new wheels for the wago when I get one. Any recommendations for places to shop. not interested in second hand, just want to pickup a set without getting taken for a ride. 

So far i'm probably going to pickup a set from https://www.adenstyres.co.nz/ unless someone has more information for me. anyone dealt through these lads before? 

Cheers!

7 hours ago, chulozumo said:

Price range? 

1800-2000 unsure how thats related though? 

4 hours ago, lasersooby said:

Hi, try these guys.  They have been awesome with my purchases.  I am in Palmerston North and HyperDrive are in Auckland and they have shipped everything at minimal cost and the tires or the rims are priced well.

https://www.hyperdrive.co.nz/

Yea, will consider them. But I'm not a fan of their work to be honest. 

Cheers 

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Anyone know anyone who can get hold of rpf1's? 

Hyper dont want to know if its not 5x114......

Email these lads https://www.adenstyres.co.nz/ Been getting prices from them via email and they're super onto it. Unfortunately their website lets them down a little and they seem to be a little pricey but thats hard to tell considering I've got no one to compare them to, Hyper also dont have the wheels I want

With your price range, you can go alot of styles of Wheels. Nan at Bling company can sort something, they dont just do TBC wheels. Jake at DTM in hamilton is a good guy to talk to. If not Falgoon from Speedmagnet.

• Like 1

I purchase mine from Alex at mlracing - http://www.mlracing.co.nz/yahoocheatsheet

Pretty much JDM (and some euro stuff such as OZ, Borbet) 

You know you're getting legit stuff and not reps. They're mainly 2nd hand but have a few new sets too.

North Shore Toyota supply Work wheels too... but I've never had the $$$ to get those :P 

Anecdotal comment on Aden's Tyres - I've heard they're good at what they do, but cater to newer cars = trends

so if you run oldschool/'period correct' shop @ mlracing 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2017 at 11:25 PM, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Anyone know anyone who can get hold of rpf1's? 

Hyper dont want to know if its not 5x114......

I got mine through Neil at FortyOne Automotive.  Took about a fortnight from ordering to delivery as they came from the states