Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

XRT spamvertising discussion

1 hour ago, west_minist said:

Over at XtremeRacingTuning.com they are offering a summer special for remote tuning for $375USD for Stage 1 and $450USD for Stage 2

https://www.facebook.com/XtremeRacingTuning/

Check out the links below:- 

http://xtremeracingtuning.com/tuning-services/

http://xtremeracingtuning.com/about/

http://xtremeracingtuning.com/our-achievements/

Lol, spam you business some more on here? Every posy from you is linking to an external site. F*** off maybe yea? 

There are plenty of legit club backed businesses on here, and they all advertise less than you have in the short stint you've been here. Politely F*** off. 

Lol you do have a serious issue sir. What has tip you off? The tuning experience or a shop you own or represent?

My apologies for highlighting alternatives to expensive tuning in the NZ community after this week I gotten contacts for your location. Instead of posting cheap prices, I shown persons here I am not the just the average tuner. In fact Raptor Supercharger uses us to Tune Supercharge NA cars.

I will remove it if you makes your horrible attitude comfortable. 

Edited by west_minist

You have no credibility what so ever, and almost all your posts are encouraging people to check out an external website. Facts are curious things aye.

No introduction

No contribution 

No credibility 

I call scammer. You can barely speak english.

As stated to you in a PM you sent me, I will not have any further conversations with you to your immature character.

Advise, learn to read and research.

Only just now a customer sent me a vid of a well know tuner talking about what is going on in the industry of tuning where people paying large sums of money and cannot get "fkin" car of the trailer. his exact words. I echo the same views out there.

You have a wonderful day sir and I encourage others on here, check around. Check online. You will find the true competence around and dont let no one bully you or accept poor service.

I would encourage you to go online and delete all of my work :) You are welcomed to do that at every corner of the earth where my customers are based to here :). I do not backdown when I see nonsense and a man behaving like a teen. Its very very sad. I will not damage this thread any more and I apologise to others taking on this immature person.

Cheers

Edited by west_minist

You're full of S*** ! Barely able to string together a sentence in proper English.

"So are you sir. Childish and very immature and should never be allowed to moderate a forum.

We will have no further discussion. I do not have conversation with unmannerly teens or youth. If you are much old, please show some maturity. 

I do not back down to arrogant unmannerly people "

and

"Here have not special. Just childish. Grow up and be a man.  Stop being bitchy like a woman. If you were raise single parent by a woman or women, learn to be a man by check man history. Cheers.

Good bye."

• Like 1

• Admin
11 hours ago, west_minist said:

Over at XtremeRacingTuning.com they are offering a summer special for remote tuning for $375USD for Stage 1 and $450USD for Stage 2

https://www.facebook.com/XtremeRacingTuning/

Ok.

I have hidden the shitstorm that followed this post, as it didn't add anything to the thread.

1. west_minist = XtremeRacingTuning. When you say "Over at XtremeRacingTuning.com they are offering" it makes it sound like you are pretending not to have a link with this company, and because we know you do, it seems shady as F***. Don't do it.

2. You are clearly advertising a commercial entity on here. Which is also your own commercial entity. While we generally turn a blind eye to a little bit of this, I reckon your current rate of spamming links to your business around is excessive. For example your post on the thread about the V5 dash, did it really need 2 links to your Facebook pages? Are you even interested in that dash?

3. $450USD = $600NZD, which seems like a lot of money to pay for a remote tune done solely off log data. But the bigger question here is around liability; if a tuner here in NZ blows a car up the customer has some options and remedies, what happens if you kill a motor? You can say it won't happen until the cows come home, but I think having a remote tune done by someone in a different country to save $400, when you've probably spent thousands building the car, is stupid. When @Subru has one of the best tuners in the country, with a dyno, who has tuned loads of cars for people on here and doesn't feel the need to spam links to their Facebook, just around the corner from him, it seems especially stupid.

4. The content of your message that slystiguy posted, blah blah women this blah blah learn to be a man that, is distasteful. Cut that S*** out.

• Like 6

#2 has joined the list.

As stated to you and your friend, you are welcomed to delete this account, but I will not back down by stupid accusation and assumptions. So let me help you understand somethings and I will respond in the future who needs clarity on things when queried. I don't have time to be on replying to nonsense, as one would expect I am very busy.

1. I am west_minist. A simple search would show who I am and my graphs or research all over the place spanning many years. So it would be ignorant of me to pretend otherwise. So I do not know what you are referring to. There are a few of us that now takes part in promoting and communicating on XRT behalf and when we make changes, it is based on tthose persons request.
  2. Maybe you could ask if I have such a car? I know that was too difficult. One must show authority and force. The links posted yes is what I run and its intentions for persons in europe having such cars wanting v5 bits and pieces. If you are on the group, you would see my car.
  3. You don't understand remote tuning or farless may have a good one or just get having good support otherwise. I will leave this part alone and you will learn over time as more serious tuners continue to grow this service. If you have a local person that is good, use them. If you seek alternatives, then many companies or individuals like XRT is out there that one can look at. Don't put the shady remote tuners in all one basket with good tuners that many of you help grow to that level. My customer service comments over the years will show otherwise for XRT. Even now I have an Aussie advising me how to work to change the game that have been damage by tuners in your region. Maybe this link would be help for a few that needs to understand whats going on in the industry and its saddening - 
  4. He posted it. I haven't. so take that up with him.

Again, I will not waste any more time with you or anyone that seems too unmannerly or stupidly offensive.

If it seems I spam links, my apologies. A simple pm could have highlighted so and asking my intentions. I am all over the internet to be trying to advertise here, when the bulk of my clients are in the USA & Europe.

Thanks for the insight and remember politeness goes a long way and good information is valuable.

Cheers

I did PM you and asked not to spam, which you basically rubbished then resorted to calling me an immature child when you could barely string together a sentence.

everything you post is dribble. You have no interest in helping anyone or supplying information or you would be doing it already. The only reason your here is to direct traffic to your external site/business.

Maybe in your distant country you have tuner problems, we don't seem to have them here, out tuners are bound by contracts and law, and on top of that have a genuine reputation they seek to uphold. 

I'm not an admin, if I was I would have banned you without warning. Just to be clear. 

• Like 1

• Admin
34 minutes ago, west_minist said:

#2 has joined the list.

As stated to you and your friend, you are welcomed to delete this account, but I will not back down by stupid accusation and assumptions. So let me help you understand somethings and I will respond in the future who needs clarity on things when queried. I don't have time to be on replying to nonsense, as one would expect I am very busy.

1. I am west_minist. A simple search would show who I am and my graphs or research all over the place spanning many years. So it would be ignorant of me to pretend otherwise. So I do not know what you are referring to. There are a few of us that now takes part in promoting and communicating on XRT behalf and when we make changes, it is based on tthose persons request.
  2. Maybe you could ask if I have such a car? I know that was too difficult. One must show authority and force. The links posted yes is what I run and its intentions for persons in europe having such cars wanting v5 bits and pieces. If you are on the group, you would see my car.
  3. You don't understand remote tuning or farless may have a good one or just get having good support otherwise. I will leave this part alone and you will learn over time as more serious tuners continue to grow this service. If you have a local person that is good, use them. If you seek alternatives, then many companies or individuals like XRT is out there that one can look at. Don't put the shady remote tuners in all one basket with good tuners that many of you help grow to that level. My customer service comments over the years will show otherwise for XRT. Even now I have an Aussie advising me how to work to change the game that have been damage by tuners in your region. Maybe this link would be help for a few that needs to understand whats going on in the industry and its saddening - 
  4. He posted it. I haven't. so take that up with him.

Again, I will not waste any more time with you or anyone that seems too unmannerly or stupidly offensive.

If it seems I spam links, my apologies. A simple pm could have highlighted so and asking my intentions. I am all over the internet to be trying to advertise here, when the bulk of my clients are in the USA & Europe.

Thanks for the insight and remember politeness goes a long way and good information is valuable.

Cheers

Has anyone ever told you that you come across as really, really arrogant on the internet?

1. Why should people have to go and search to discover that you have a vested interest in XRT? Why not say Hi I'm west_minist, I'm a tuner with XRT, and WE are having a sale on?

Seriously, if you can't see how the way you suggested XRT a. doesn't make it clear you're involved and b. isn't shady then your grasp of english is more limited than it outwardly appears.

2. Do I need to remind you what your post looked like? It was basically this:

Is this dash still available?

Link to a facebook page

Link to another facebook page

What do the links to the facebook pages have to do with anything, other than trying to promote your business?

3. Yes, we have several local people that are good, and I will continue to encourage people to use them. I am not saying your tunes are bad, but for what they cost, it would be stupid to not use a known local instead. Additionally, you didn't address my other query one bit: If your tune kills my motor, what are you going to do about it?

4. You clearly sent it to him in a PM, he just posted it for all to see. So I'll take it up with you.

If you can't see what is wrong with your attitude here, then you are not going to go far in the NZ market. Maybe you don't care about that, whatever.

• Like 1

@slystiguy

Your PM's came across a I was doing something wrong and after a reply continue to be disgraceful at it and you stated in the pm I was. I have keep a pictorial copy of it for reference offsite as a copy to the ones that want to learn and understand what is going on... on forums and be wary of it. 

I do not have time on many forums and help as much as I can. I group a list of persons around the world that would ask my opinion on things or send me a link. You can sure understand that. I usually ask people to email me. Don't pm. 

Lol and you really think I care you band me? You are one of those people that have the world this bad. Ignore what is going on and pretend all is well.

Cheers mate.

You are all now welcome to band or delete.

Hint: If one really want to be on forums, there are things call proxies that prevent IP's registrations issues. That is my background :) but I would not waste time here any more.

Keep talking it's funny, every time I think you couldn't get any dumber you surpass all expectations.

It's like everything you type is coming out of some text translator and isn't making sense. 

I stand by what I said, you are a disgrace. 

p3lcumgz.uli.jpg

• Like 1

i would like to see this bs stay up. typical example of what to avoid. shady guy. can mod pls separate that branch to separate thread and lock the posts so can't be edited etc. ? @west_minist you didn't address the question about what happens if motor blows up. we have amazing consumer rights here in NZ that protect us from what i agree are shitloads of dodgy backyard tuners in USA for example where they might sell a customer a slightly modified base tune for $1kUSD. you should also know that for about $300 USD, people here get road tunes and depending on where they live, dyno tunes for $600-$800 USD. why on earth would someone pay that whilst also taking risk of motor damage by ordering some remote tune? what instructions do you even give people to help you log accurately so you can get the tune right? how many iterations does your cost cover, what is the after sales support like? these are all important.

also i didn't see anyone threaten to ban you at all, these are legit questions. people promote their services here all the time and instead of dodging them you should answer head on otherwise you appear like some kind of scammer

• Like 3

• General Member

Boon speaks the goods, dont mind a plug every now and then, if others dont like it keep scrolling, if whatever they are offering helps the subaru community or helps other educate whats out there then ok

chill a little eh guys?

• Like 1

• Admin
11 minutes ago, west_minist said:

@boon:

I pm'ed no one.

I stated and was transparent and communicated to what I did.

Either ways, thank you very much.

file.php?id=1906

http://xtremeracingtuning.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1907

10 minutes ago, slystiguy said:

Keep talking it's funny, every time I think you couldn't get any dumber you surpass all expectations.

It's like you're actually a fat Russian and everything you type is coming out of some text translator and isn't making sense. 

I stand by what I said, you are a disgrace. 

p3lcumgz.uli.jpg

Uhhh, wrecked.

• Like 2

i've personally seen some of the work that @west_minist has done, and oh my gracious he's good. been following his work for several years (since 2008) and it's nothing short of phenominal. 

worth the money, dyno quality tune for just on half the cost of the current going rate of a dyno. 

sure, he's based off shore. 

sure, his english isnt as good as someone who uses it as their first language. 

y'all need to calm the farm, and instead of tearing this guy a new one because you dont know who he is, perhaps do some research. 

+1 for xrt, and if i had the cash i'd be getting him to have a look at my tune.

• Like 7

:) You are welcome to post the following for me. Its a non issue for me. I am not following the thread that have so much contention and taking the time out to reply to you. I have been asked not to waste too much time on such post, since I have a class of customers that expect the best and my attention paid to them.

1. I believe I did, but I will have to check and see. My profession is Cybersecurity. Tuning is my other profession that maybe soon, become my main one. I want to get into motorsports, but Cybersecurity is also very rewarding. i am not sure as cars are going Electric :)
  2. I do agree in that and that was not my aim. Because I calibrate, it takes up too much of my time that I have hardly any time for anything else. Many tuners just tweak. No real tuning. XRT was born out of tuning research where we not only drive the cars for testing, but tunes and exceed the customers expectations. Most take part in Motorsports. This is why we (me included) are passionate in tuning and promotes good tuning mentalities.
  3. If time allows, I would. Persons are always welcome to msg me. Not looking for respect. It is earned through the work I do. The market I cater to expects a high calibrate of tuning and I mostly get customers who tuners failed to do good work. Many of those tuners are know here and around the world. For instant, I am being asked to take up the slack for a well known Aussie tuner.

Cheer mate.

• Like 1

• General Member

I gotta be honest all the chat in here aside no ones ever going to convince me a remote tune is as good as a car on a dyno with someone who understands what there looking at tuning at.

I also obviously got a sick deal as I paid about the same as a stage 2 tune for my complete tune (Dyno), tidy up road tune and some minor works while on the dyno that was affecting the tune.

Shop around team.

• Like 2

• Admin

Woah... This got taken on a real tangent really quick.
I've heard of XRT in the past when looking at tuners. Really surprised some of you haven't.
Also, since when is attacking each other productive? This shouldn't be a place for bullying each other. One one hand it makes @west_minist and XRT look bad, and on the other it makes ClubSub and its members look bad.

Can't y'all just get along? :)

• Like 5

• Admin
2 hours ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

i've personally seen some of the work that @west_minist has done, and oh my gracious he's good. been following his work for several years (since 2008) and it's nothing short of phenominal. 

worth the money, dyno quality tune for just on half the cost of the current going rate of a dyno. 

sure, he's based off shore. 

sure, his english isnt as good as someone who uses it as their first language. 

y'all need to calm the farm, and instead of tearing this guy a new one because you dont know who he is, perhaps do some research. 

+1 for xrt, and if i had the cash i'd be getting him to have a look at my tune.

The dude might do the most amazing tunes in the world, it doesn't change the fact that he comes across as a bit of a bell-end.

Edit: He got called out, at first fairly gently, for what was quite obviously some fairly self-promoting behaviour, and chose to get pretty hurt in his downpipe about it. Things went downhill from there.

• Like 1