Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Cruise to join AKL > Whangamata

• General Member
2 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

You guys should cruise to Gisborne :P done that drive a lot, and the Gorge at the end of it is one of the best roads I've ever driven. 

Make a date & set it in motion then :D

you may be surprised who turns up

or to Kaitawa or something & meet up with the HB locals for a camp or whatever

On 10/27/2017 at 10:42 AM, Joker said:

Make a date & set it in motion then :D

you may be surprised who turns up

or to Kaitawa or something & meet up with the HB locals for a camp or whatever

Sounds good, I'll have to get a discussion going on here find out where people are from around these bits, still learning te lay of the land. 

• Like 1

I'll join in Whanga and head in which ever direction.

I don't want to hijack but if everyone is coming to the area the best cruise is the old coro cruise route, with (imo) the best peace of road between Coromandel and Whitianga, and great stops on the way up to Coromandel,

Generally meet at Kopu pub starting point with Mobil 98 across the road, stop in at Waikawau Bay for sharns, great lunch at the mussel kitchen just out of Coromandel, beer at Whitianga and then down to Whangamata.

• Like 3

• General Member
3 minutes ago, 1randomkiwi said:

Might be keen for this over summer.
If Paul is at the monthly meet next week I'll have a chat with him.

click on the FB post & remind them all about it I see someone popped it on our FB page so that might help remind them too, not everyone FB savy is forum Savy is a hurdle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies