Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Tracking down a Gf8 owner

I'm looking for the owner of a 1999 Gf8 Sti. The number plate is cju129. 

I know this might seem weird but a while back, around the start of this year I saw the car posted up on Trade Me. At that point in time I didn't have the funds to be able to purchase it, but now I have the right amount and was wondering if anyone could help me in tracking down the owner, in the hope that they might be willing to sell it. I know this seems like a long shot but I've been on the hunt for a nice Gf8 for a while now and this one is exactly what I'm looking for. 

I have a screenshot of it from nzbuysell.com where it was posted up months ago, but in all honesty have no clue how to add it to this post. (I'm new to the forum)

From the information I've gathered it was sold from Manukau Park and Sell sometime this earlier this year and has around 120,000 kms on the clock. The paintjob is dark metallic grey.

Cheers for any help in advance.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, brucestubbs said:

Managed to figure out how haha

cju129.jpg

Also just remembered there's a youtube video made by some dealer on it. 

wow bro that vid was posted in July 2013 are you sure you saw it for sale still start of this year? The k's on vid was 80 odd ks, last carjam froM nov 16 says its on around 117ks just heads up in case you were looking for one under 100ks.

also thats a super enthusiastic sales person ay haha. good luck finding your dream car bro sorry i am not familiar with the owner of this one.

out of curiosity, what were they asking for for this car?

7 minutes ago, Batbaruman said:

wow bro that vid was posted in July 2013 are you sure you saw it for sale still start of this year? The k's on vid was 80 odd ks, last carjam froM nov 16 says its on around 117ks just heads up in case you were looking for one under 100ks.

also thats a super enthusiastic sales person ay haha. good luck finding your dream car bro sorry i am not familiar with the owner of this one.

out of curiosity, what were they asking for for this car?

Yeah man was definitely around the start of the year. I can remember just going through videos on youtube and that one popping up, and how similar it looked to the one that was on trademe, then realising they were the same car. What a salesperson hahah, loves a 'G-reddy' turbo timer  From memory I think they were asking $11,000 on the trademe post. 

Really is the dream car and would love to get my hands on one.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 year later...