Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BP5 facelift front lip options

Kj9024kr

I got one from Kenian a while ago ( over a year ), and it's primo. Took a bit of work and more bolts than supplied to get it installed to sit nice and tight to the bottom of the bumper, but once done it's rock solid and looks the same as the mega-dollar STI ones ( minus the little sticker in the centre ). Very happy with it, so if he can get more the same, they'd be good to get.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I’m new to the group but was just researching the whole front lip thing for my 07 LGT Wagon. Would be keen a group buy scenario if it’s an option. My car actually has the rubber front lip currently but it’d rather a better one. I’ll try post a pic 

Cheers 

Wayne 

1 hour ago, WayneM said:

Hey guys I’m new to the group but was just researching the whole front lip thing for my 07 LGT Wagon. Would be keen a group buy scenario if it’s an option. My car actually has the rubber front lip currently but it’d rather a better one. I’ll try post a pic 

Cheers 

Wayne 

Hey Guys - better late than never on the reply. Im happy to look at how much these cost out of my supplier in Asia in a group buy scenario. The last one i did as a singular was about $350 landed as the freight for a 1 off sorta killed it a bit but im happy to look at what it costs. I will fire a mail off today and see what comes back. 
Will update you guys as soon as.

Cheers

Kenian 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenian said:

Hey Guys - better late than never on the reply. Im happy to look at how much these cost out of my supplier in Asia in a group buy scenario. The last one i did as a singular was about $350 landed as the freight for a 1 off sorta killed it a bit but im happy to look at what it costs. I will fire a mail off today and see what comes back. 
Will update you guys as soon as.

Cheers

Kenian 

Legend! Cheers man 

Hey Guys,

Looks like covid killed any chance of buying lips ex Asia as per below response from supplier :( 

Hi Kenian,

Good to hear from you again.

We are sorry that we stop shipping goods to international from our US warehouse since the Covid-19 makes lots of international air packages return.

The other way to get the parts from us is making LCL shipment from Taiwan directly.

The minimum order amount is $3000 per shipment. MOQ 5 pcs per model.

If there is any question, please let me know freely. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Kenian said:

Hey Guys,

Looks like covid killed any chance of buying lips ex Asia as per below response from supplier :( 

Hi Kenian,

We are sorry that we stop shipping goods to international from our US warehouse since the Covid-19 makes lots of international air packages return.

The other way to get the parts from us is making LCL shipment from Taiwan directly.

Bugger! Thanks for giving it a crack anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2020 at 4:23 PM, Kenian said:

Hey Guys,

Hi Kenian,

Yea thanks man, maybe once she all calms down a bit it may be possible 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/02/2020 at 9:00 PM, RepNZ said:

I'd be very keen. If someone is arranging this in Auckland, just PM me and take my cash.

Keen as too, auckland group order?

Anyone wanting to group order lips from ultrex?

22 hours ago, HGR said:

Keen as too, auckland group order?

Anyone wanting to group order lips from ultrex?

Hey mate. Have flicked you a pm. Thinking of doing an order of 3 with a mate. Would hopefully mean we avoid customs (value under $1000). 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Mattymouse said:

Hey mate. Have flicked you a pm. Thinking of doing an order of 3 with a mate. Would hopefully mean we avoid customs (value under $1000). 

Still very likely to get stung with GST and all that, just skip the extra crap that comes in when over a grand.

Physically big items and more than one, GST and MAF charges are very likely. 

over $1000 you need to get a import licence which is just a form and a wait measured in minutes if you go in person. 

that doesn’t mean you get GST more often on smaller items it just makes GST a call and credit card number as all the other details are on your customs account. 

You’ll get 5% fee over $1000 for car parts and think last time $69 MPI fee on top of that. 

Remember the shipping is included in the total customs looks at. 
so 900 in parts and 101 in shipping puts you over 1000

Since the shipping company is the one calculating it they already know the shipping cost so it’s all done for you.