Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Nakamoto Brake Rotors

Anyone know much / anything about the Nakamoto brake rotors advertised on TM;

https://www.trademe.co.nz/1657429043

Need to replace my brembo discs and wanting something for daily use plus the odd play day / track day here and there. 

Would love DBA 4000s or some Endless rotors, just dont have the coin for those at present.

Any thoughts, advise, ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

If i’m reading that correctly and they are in fact $250 each you can get DBA 4000 T3 rotors for not a lot more from @D1Style

Save a bit of money and put T3’s on the front and T2’s on the rear.

'THESE ARE SOLD AS A BOXED PAIR'

$250 each boxed pair I'd say...

• Like 1

• Admin
26 minutes ago, JGM said:

'THESE ARE SOLD AS A BOXED PAIR'

$250 each boxed pair I'd say...

Yea did read that.

Just the way they made the effort of saying each at the top makes it a bit less clear, like they are $250 each but must be purchased as a pair

Seems too cheap for 2 Brembo sized slotted and drilled rotors. Wouldn’t even get blanks from a reputable brand for that price. 

• Like 1

Yes,sold as pair’s.I replaced my Outback  calipers with my calipers off my bl Legacy.I used Subtech’s Nakamoto discs  and pads.Great combo for the money.Brembo conversion on the bl uses dba t3 alloy hats front and t2 rear,endless pads.wanted the t3 rears but they weren’t available at the time.I’d rate the dba t2 discs as average for the price.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Yea did read that.

Just the way they made the effort of saying each at the top makes it a bit less clear, like they are $250 each but must be purchased as a pair

Seems too cheap for 2 Brembo sized slotted and drilled rotors. Wouldn’t even get blanks from a reputable brand for that price. 

I reckon they are as good as the znoelli discs that I have used on different Subaru’s over the years.