Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

'04 Convoy to Flatnats 2018 24th Nov

J CHILN

Hey all, 

As flat nats is fast approaching we may as well have a little convoy up to the track on the 24th November. Will be cool to cruise up with others and on the odd chance some ones car has a issue on the way up we will have people to jump in with / help if needed. 

/www.facebook.com/events/2110535895931476/

We have to be at the track to attend driver briefing (if you are racing) I will clarify the time on this but this it is quite early about 7.30 am. 

I was thinking we could all meet at Plimerton Weigh station just off the side of motorway and cruise up from there. 

Any thoughts? who would be going from Wellington :D 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Joker said:

mint! mind if i Make an 'event' post on the CS Fb page that links here "ClubSUB 04 Convoy to FN18" etc? Leave it in our hands otherwise ~ Jared

That would be awesome if you could @Joker 

@IZichard awesome bro! sounds like a plan, unsure if you have family in wellington or are going to pay for accommodation but if its easier / cheaper for you I have a spare room you can stay for the night :D 

• Joker changed the title to '04 Convoy to Flatnats 2018 24th Nov
  • General Member

mint yeah time to start ramping it up!

30 minutes ago, B4Gordon said:

keen

& if anyones bored they might wanna add the events to our Forum calender (anyone can submit an event) takes a bit of copy pasting & i doont have the time do do every event for the Event but keen to get behind it!

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php?/calendar/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All, 

Have spoken to the team at Playday and they mentioned that driver briefing is at 9.15am and we have a small form to fill in before this. They said if we are there by 8.30am would be helpful. 

I was thinking we could meet at Plimmerton Weigh station around 6.30am and leave no later than 7am. That way we are all ready to jump on the motorway and head straight up. 

Would this suit everyone and if so who is coming along? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Inked said:

Hi All, 

Have spoken to the team at Playday and they mentioned that driver briefing is at 9.15am and we have a small form to fill in before this. They said if we are there by 8.30am would be helpful. 

I was thinking we could meet at Plimmerton Weigh station around 6.30am and leave no later than 7am. That way we are all ready to jump on the motorway and head straight up. 

Would this suit everyone and if so who is coming along? 

How long would it take to drive from city centre-ish to there? I see it is a wee way out of the city

Not sure if i'm going to try and make this or have a normal amount of sleep since I'm not getting out on the track.