Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dre's Legacy

ACE3.0R

Sup Team, little late to party but here it is.

Current list. 05' Silver EZ30D 5EAT Wagon

Interior

1. JVC double din stereo and reverse camera.
  2. Full kicker sound system, (6.5" doors, 600W class D amp & 12" CompR sub)

Exterior

1. Kudos tokyo, 18" x 8.75" + 38..... Hyper Black.
  2. Thule Wingbar roof rack.

Performance

1. 2.5 inch full custom exhaust, headers back. Middle 400mm resonator and flexible bellow. Magnaflow cannon mufflers. 3" Stainless tips.
  2. Tein Flex Z coilovers (certed) Front -2deg camber, Rear -2.4 deg.
  3. Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 (225/40/r18) Front guards rolled.
  4. Whitleine Rear Sway bar. 20mm 2 way blade adjustable.
  5. Disc Brake Aus (DBA) T2 Slotted rotors (all round) C-plus ceramic pads, BNT
  6. K&N performance air filter.
  7. NGK 6481 ILFR6B Laser Iridium Spark Plugs
  8. Mainline Dyno custom tune, 98RON 148.9KW ATW (chart below)

Please reply to the thread and post pics of your own cars. Keen to see!!!!

Lets go,

48756723181_08de031a3a_k.jpg

48756722571_2c2dd2397c_k.jpg

48756402268_8c2d85bc1d_k.jpg

48756402093_e7aae94898_k.jpg

48756915547_6b3ccac7e4_k.jpg

48756404178_01f0c3cf3d_k.jpg

48756723611_3b4fab5c6d_k.jpg

48756917757_006fa3c3eb_k.jpg

Edited by ACE3.0R
  • Like 4

On 19/09/2019 at 12:21 PM, A_J_T said:

Real nice wagon man, I see you had it tuned yea? I've been seeing more and more of TuneTechnic's work - do you mind posting up your results? 

Thank you,

Yea tune was recent, only since feb this year. I can recommend tunetechnic 100%, all custom rom work.

48757169307_e11cb10fba_b.jpg

Edited by ACE3.0R
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ACE3.0R said:

Thank you,

Yea tune was recent, only since feb this year. I can recommend tunetechnic 100%, all custom rom work.

Hey man if not too much trouble can you please PM with what the tune cost? I've been wanting to get mine done for too long...... 

51 minutes ago, Inked said:

The stance on this is on point 👌 wicked wagon bro

appreciate that thank you.

Only down side is I think the rear bumper sits so high? I'm not going to go lower otherwise my exhaust will get stuck.

Edited by ACE3.0R

20 minutes ago, ACE3.0R said:

appreciate that thank you.

Only down side is I think the rear bumper sits so high? I'm not going to go lower otherwise my exhaust will get stuck.

I dont mind it! i think its cool how you can see the exhaust, you could always make a diffuser? the ones that have the slits coming down. Or have a look on Zerooffset.com.au and see if they have anything to add on. 

6 minutes ago, Inked said:

I dont mind it! i think its cool how you can see the exhaust, you could always make a diffuser? the ones that have the slits coming down. Or have a look on Zerooffset.com.au and see if they have anything to add on. 

Sweet man, cheers. The exhaust does look good. Its different to everything I've seen in person. I'm gonna get some more pics up after the weekend. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ACE3.0R said:

Sweet man, cheers. The exhaust does look good. Its different to everything I've seen in person. I'm gonna get some more pics up after the weekend. 

Zero offset stuff is direct from Ebay, FYI in case you want to save a few dollars and buy it from eBay ya self

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Admin
On 19/09/2019 at 6:41 PM, ACE3.0R said:

Woah, who's is that? I seen one around by me black on black, contrast to my silver on silver, looks sick

Work kiwami?? Mid spoiler is cool

Dunno. It's been on Facebook for sale for a little while.

Yea Kiwami’s. 9.5’s too so it has the deeper concave unlike mine which are quite flat.

YouTube is the easiest for sharing videos and audio. Just copy the link and paste it on here.

2 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

Dunno. It's been on Facebook for sale for a little while.

Yea Kiwami’s. 9.5’s too so it has the deeper concave unlike mine which are quite flat.

YouTube is the easiest for sharing videos and audio. Just copy the link and paste it on here.

@Andy_Mac what you reckon, needs some VHT on those taillights though?

• 2 weeks later...