nihell

Tapatalk issues?

Hi,

Tried using tapatalk for the forum but i cant seem have the right to post on the page however tried using the web and it seems that i can use the forum as per normal use.

any one having same issue? Or any recommendation on any app that is similar to tapatalk? Thank you

try logging in & out?

a few major changes / updates last week

otherthan that no idea sos (will try & replicate from my account & see whats what

From tapa talk on CEL test text bless you

Plus a bonus pic of a spare coffee cupi have 789cf56245ca84b56d716a79c46599c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Seems to work fine forme soz & lol adds c7370472769c9c15b9c212468fea19b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

PS the forum is fully mobile friendly so no app needed?

(sent from PC)

Tried but yeah still can not do anything on tapatalk. Algood just going to use web haha thank you jokee

• Sad 1

bugger, app up todate? I dont use it often on mobile : hate any type of surfing on cell : all watered down & less options usually

Yes sir, its allgood i guess ill try again but yeah im fine with the web at the moment

• Like 1

Tapatalk doesn't work for me anymore either, Well does kind off but comes up saying you are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action???

I've never used Tapatalk before, thought I'd check it out to see if I can replicate the issue.

Seems to work for me. Perhaps remove the ClubSub group and then rejoin?

Sent using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

and like magic i receive this notification

Hi ClubSUB_30,

We noticed that there is a minor issue with the Tapatalk setup in your site that prevents the app from working optimally.

Issues were caused by

●  Connection problem for SSO and Push

Solution:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/plugin-installation-common-issues-and-solutions-t39720.html

Download Updated Plugin:
https://www.tapatalk.com/tapatalk_mobile

Need Help?

Submit a support ticket by logging into the Site Owner Console on Tapatalk.com. Click the Support button at the upper right corner if the page.

Pls. ensure you update your plug-in before submitting a ticket. In most cases, the update will solve your technical issue.

When submitting a ticket, attaching screenshots will help us to better assist you.

Regards,
Tapatalk Team

48 minutes ago, Joker said:

and like magic i receive this notification

lol well we're on the latest version and the status page they suggest just redirects to spam...
Good ol' Tapatalk.

• Confused 1

Mine still not working but have dropped it now and will just use the website instead. I did like it as was so easy to post photos with out having to upload elsewhere 

• Like 2

Mine still not working but have dropped it now and will just use the website instead. I did like it as was so easy to post photos with out having to upload elsewhere 
Will keep looking into it. May need a new API key.
Might have time to investigate further this weekend

Sent using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Kiwiflyboy said:

I did like it as was so easy to post photos with out having to upload elsewhere 

that is actually the bestest feature! "we" have the ability to turn on image hosting on the forum but not yet flicked the switch

& I reckon would make it so much more of a better place ,just a matter of continuous funds or sponsor to cover potential minimal costs of hosting & bandwidth

• Like 3

Does AWS have a non profit assistance program?

they sometimes give away credit to places that are using it for community places like this. 

Also if you host it you are responsible for it legally. Not that anyone in NZ would care much. Likely just report and request removal. 

Edited by Gripless
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.