Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

v11 sti injectors

Jack.c11

Hey guys, Will v11 sti 565cc injectors be enough for 250-260kw atw? Or would it be better to go 1000cc injectors? Asking as I already have a set of v11 sti injectors so is it worth spending the money to upgrade?

Edited by Jack.c11

6 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

Pretty sure they won't be. Most guys getting their v11’s tuned with them max out before there. I changed to ID1050x’s for future proofing.

do the plugs on the  ID1050x injectors connect to the loom without modifying?

• Admin
8 hours ago, Jack.c11 said:

do the plugs on the  ID1050x injectors connect to the loom without modifying?

Nah. You just grab the plug kit and cut the factory pins off and put compatible ones on. Or buy the little adaptor wire section that goes from the factory loom plug to the ID injectors. 

• Like 1

On 25/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, Andy_Mac said:

Nah. You just grab the plug kit and cut the factory pins off and put compatible ones on. Or buy the little adaptor wire section that goes from the factory loom plug to the ID injectors. 

So the stock v11 sti injectors are 65mm in length and these FIC 1000cc ones seem ok. The seller said theyre full length top feed injectors including the adaptor plugs for $400. Only thing is that I dont think many people have used the brand fuel injector connection before.

picture of FIC injector

https://ibb.co/kxvTdVZ

https://ibb.co/ssV5k0F

Another option I'm looking at which I'm very keen on is the Siemens deka 875cc top feed fuel injectors. I've heard people use them before and 875cc should be enough for 260kw? They're $250 barely used.

Picture of SD injector

https://ibb.co/gtPFq3c

Lastly these Siemens Deka 80lb/h 875cc. The seller said they fit a v8 sti and the injectors look shorter but hes the bit to extend the injector. comes with everything new. I'm most likely keen to buy this or the 2nd option. What are your thoughts?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/engines/listing/2908618531?bof=rnzATEkY

Sorry about all the questions :)

Edited by Jack.c11

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Gripless said:

Think my stock ones are near 80% for 220wkw. 

Do you want to run e85 or not? As you need 30% more flow for that. 

I was hitting much higher than that but that was when I was tuning it which was quite conservative and probably a bit richer.

@Jack.c11 those ones with the extensions are probably the way to go. No idea if those full size ones are the right size for the Subaru top feed rails. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gripless said:

Think my stock ones are near 80% for 220wkw. 

Do you want to run e85 or not? As you need 30% more flow for that. 

just pump gas 98

1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

I was hitting much higher than that but that was when I was tuning it which was quite conservative and probably a bit richer.

@Jack.c11 those ones with the extensions are probably the way to go. No idea if those full size ones are the right size for the Subaru top feed rails. 

would you know if v8 and v11 use the same injectors. If they do then i'll buy those ones :)

• Subscribed Member
On 26/12/2020 at 5:59 PM, Jack.c11 said:

Lastly these Siemens Deka 80lb/h 875cc. The seller said they fit a v8 sti and the injectors look shorter but hes the bit to extend the injector. comes with everything new. I'm most likely keen to buy this or the 2nd option. What are your thoughts?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/engines/listing/2908618531?bof=rnzATEkY

Sorry about all the questions :)

Hey!
So that's actually me selling those :)
I can double check the length tomorrow, but according to NZEFI, they're 64mm from the middle of each o-ring, can measure over-all length tomorrow. 

They're classed as full-length injectors, I'm unsure if a v11 needs full or mid-length.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Technikhaus said:

Hey!
So that's actually me selling those :)
I can double check the length tomorrow, but according to NZEFI, they're 64mm from the middle of each o-ring, can measure over-all length tomorrow. 

They're classed as full-length injectors, I'm unsure if a v11 needs full or mid-length.

They need 48mm ones. All the various factory one's I've had from v7 up have been the same length

• Like 1