Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

#HARDPARK2023

Joker

• General Member

https://www.facebook.com/events/1235536986850058

Falgs has extended an invite to the entire @ClubSUB.org.nz community : we're hoing to gather as Many Subaru as possible under our Banner on the day

Would be awesome to get the entire team down to Hardpark, even see if there is a way to hold a specific clubsub event around Hardpark, and help get some of these guys off the street and into legitimate motorsport. 

Event added to our Calender here : 

image.png.ca1dd7778893485e4585081897359824.png

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/114627633/falgoon-patel-i-am-a-car-enthusiast-not-a-boy-racer-out-to-cause-trouble

• Like 3

• General Member
15 hours ago, Bugle said:

hound

iirc the previous have been no Dogs sorry (only going by what the previous events)

Falgs is a GC but yeah allow 1x & ya get all sorts of Growlers turning up eh

• 3 months later...
  • General Member

I'm looking to bring my EZ-UP with banners if we wanna try roll in together 

(I had these made 10+ years ago etc)

Falgs is keen for the "Grown Ups" ClubSUB display of how to have fun (not anti Boy racer but yeah : responsible etc

https://jaredm-NZ.tinytake.com/msc/NzY0MDUzNl8yMDYyNzMzNw

GF8 gang anyone / Wagon mafia? I'll likely be trailering mine down

Anyone got a place to bunk down? for Joker :P

image.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Works graciously given me that weekend off, probably to try make up working over christmas haha. I'm keen to try roll in as a big group, see how many subies we can get. I'm not sure if anyone is organizing a pre-meet or anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • General Member
13 hours ago, Serchn said:

How many are going?, tempted to drive my old self down 😂

what over all? or from "us"

Time will tell : usually a couple thousand Boi-racers turn up for these

CS: that's up to you hah

here's HP21 video (2022 got canned?

14 hours ago, Joker said:

what over all? or from "us"

Time will tell : usually a couple thousand Boi-racers turn up for these

CS: that's up to you hah

here's HP21 video (2022 got canned?

Lol, is there a dedicated area for the club?, or is it a free for all for parking on the hardpark day

• Like 1

• General Member
On 11/01/2023 at 11:47 PM, Serchn said:

Lol, is there a dedicated area for the club?, or is it a free for all for parking on the hardpark day

yes there will be but cant tell from this thread alone if 5 or 50 Sub's that will let me park near them, so your guess is as good as Mine

(and the welly / subaru groups I've posted the "Invite" into)

Yep I just have to say the word to Falgz & we have a Club Spot

I'm not an 04 Local so it's kinda hard for me to sort his stuff out hoping those in the area might step up & suggest pre meet location

And round up the Welly Crew 

Old and new

it's a 3~ish hr drive for me just to get there

I don't have Street cred or clout so yeah 

Even if it's just me I'll be parked probably on my own under the CS EZY Up

I Bought this for my Work

13d8368?filename=1673465945166_TinyTake1

and made Banners to swap onto it Sometime in the 2000's

13d8367?filename=1673465900049_TinyTake1

it's your guys club too hah not just up to mee to make these things happen anymore eh (Done my dash)

everything's been spread-out over the past 10 years with Facebook and other creating their own groups it a bit hard to keep track of things eh

Wellington ClubSUB crew alone used to have their own Trackdays

Some I Booked the track under my own name an so on :P

image.png

• General Member

Nice : I'm only just starting to pay attention to the updates changes to the event https://www.facebook.com/events/1235536986850058/?ref=newsfeed

#hardpark2023

Wellington Anniversary Weekend

Wellington Region

Sat Jan 21st - Hardpark Main event
12pm to 5pm
Trentham Memorial Park

Sat Jan 21st - Lounge Party
8pm till 12pm
Pickles Perch lower hutt

Sunday Jan 22nd - M.O.K. Skids
2pm to 6pm
Masterton Motorplex

Sunday Jan 22nd - Night Meet

Wellington City - Location TBA

Monday Jan 23rd - Clubs&Crews BBQ

11am to 4pm

Kaitoke Regional Park

To enter your club or crew please PM the Speedmagnet page.
To register for the Skids, Please
contact @kenny.grindrod.3 to lock in your spot.
This year we go 2000+ cars strong, with the biggest gathering of modified street rides in the country.
#KeepItStreet

so I guess Main Event Trentham

Not sure if I'll stick around til Monday for BBQ BUT that's not to says CS cant make something happen stil eh ❤️ 

if someone in the area picks their sox up & stats to do stuff hah

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

Nice : I'm only just starting to pay attention to the updates changes to the event https://www.facebook.com/events/1235536986850058/?ref=newsfeed

so I guess Main Event Trentham

Not sure if I'll stick around til Monday for BBQ BUT that's not to says CS cant make something happen stil eh ❤️ 

if someone in the area picks their sox up & stats to do stuff hah

True that

We are leaving the 04 end month so will be under the 06 area from start of Febuary.

• Like 1

• General Member

the "New Generation" Club Subaru Facebook Group have been invited to join me / Us :

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10162445444434606&set=gm.1352485528924403&idorvanity=861888264650801

at this stage there's a HB convoy heading down Sat morning aiming for Trentham, what happens after then : who knows hah

• General Member

just dragged the old girl off the lawn : now debating whether I clean it or not and leave it looking a bit of a Barn find condition LOL

and What Shoes should I wear? oem 15's or 17" OZ's....

8 hours ago, Joker said:

the "New Generation" Club Subaru Facebook Group have been invited to join me / Us :

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10162445444434606&set=gm.1352485528924403&idorvanity=861888264650801

at this stage there's a HB convoy heading down Sat morning aiming for Trentham, what happens after then : who knows hah

pic doesn’t work😂, could be interesting as in palmy could tag along. Any chance of timing?

• General Member

its not a pic : its a link to the FB group 3k strong, called "Club Subaru" that was created in 2021 : the 'owners' had no idea this forum existed or who "we were"

ever since DoBC was created almost a decade ago + Facebook crews the Forum has seen a decline & I''m kinda hoping / using the opportunity to re advertise we're here hah

the forums have come close to being lost a few times (after the last great crash in 2009)

we've been lucky enough to be able to support the forum simply by turning Google adverts on & that alone has been fairl self sufficinet (busget wise to cover Hosting + Traffic hah

ther eused to be strong mini groups all over NZ using this forum as a host & trying to encourage regional takeovers again like that

thats what the area sections are for hah though all have gone quiet of late

https://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php?/forum/8-regionsevents/