Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Who can roll guards?

cuscogtb

I can, I know several techniques, I have rolled gaurds on about 95% of cars I have owned, also did sti-type r's rear gaurds not long ago, Im a bit flu'y atm but depending on how urgent you need it done I can prolly sort something tomorrow after work (if i end up going)

ok sweet, its not too bad - just a wee cough and runny nose (just havnet been able to shake it this year), if i go to work i will be there till 5ish, if not i can prolly roll them in the afternoon, do you work? if so what time suits you?

dubbedup said:

ok sweet, its not too bad - just a wee cough and runny nose (just havnet been able to shake it this year), if i go to work i will be there till 5ish, if not i can prolly roll them in the afternoon, do you work? if so what time suits you?

used to have a permanent cold too. Had to lay off the greens a bit and it came right :D;)

lol, yeah working that side of things now. doesn't help that I work 9 hrs/day 6 days a week then come home and work a few hrs at nite while mrs at work then on sun i try and work on some of the projects that a littering my front/side and back yard, plus i got 4 kids and according to my workmates they are germ factorys!!! so over being sick,

Yep keen as, I have found a contact who mite be able to jack us up a shed/workshop too if you wanna go halves or thirds, Dunno price yet but will get the details when i can, but we mite need one or more people to make it cost productive,

dubbedup']

[quote name='shrug said:

wea this workshop at bro? how muchly u reckon? keen as.... spects old building only 290 a week bro...... shot ill be down sum stage for u to do the gaurd on my 33

/quote]

down Burnside area,

When can we find out about this..... keen to register it as a legit business and start cranking it ae..... need a actual proformance shop in town.. not these spect bundy's that just fuck cars.... lol anuda skyline my mate had in there the uda day been completly bulls'd up... should have a sign outsyde..... bring ur car here if u want it FUCKED!!!!! since when was washing machine repair people and a subaru wrecker that takes 3 months to rebody a gsr fit to be working on our pride and joys..... seen to many mistakes come from them idiots.... fixed to many of them to!

• 4 years later...
 dubbedup said:
hahaha, yeah with them causes all sorts of problems like atm i just scored a cheap BF5 that i have manualed with intention of trading it to my mate for a people mover...Ghey as!

ohhh no lol dont do it bro haha

dubbedup said:
hahaha, yeah with them causes all sorts of problems like atm i just scored a cheap BF5 that i have manualed with intention of trading it to my mate for a people mover...Ghey as!

ohhhh no dont do it bro haha

hijacka said:
Buy a guard roller and do it yourself when you been drinking.

you might live up to your user name lol

Haha chur,

I think I found the fix I had some rubbing on the sidewall but it looks like it was the inner lip of the guard so I have folded it up and it seems to have stopped the rubbing.