• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Need Help Please, Re Corrieoo Old CS Member

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nt_a_foz said:

Probably best not to post up anyway, because everyman and his dog could read [etc], could get a tad nasty.

Also, just thinking negatively here,

if he owes so much money to so many people, I think luck would have to be on your side if you approached him and he handed your money over.

Why would he pay you (not specifying anyone here) and not the others who he owes. It seems like he isn't going to pay anyone back without being taken through courts etc..?

Goodluck and interesting reading :)

zarnah said:

^^^^^ obviously dont know how we roll in kiwi land bumpty.....

yea we dont take too kindly to being ripped off,

plus the fact we like to get into sh*t all the time,

think we can drink ANYONE under the table

and WE ARE the tuffest in the WORLD! ::)

smokn4']

if he dont giv it back smash the mutha sucka :D

i cant afford it or i got no money right now is not acceptible

he jus a lying theiving piece of shiz!

hes the peanuts and corn thats in the sh*t :D

+1

[quote name='caspros said:

Maybe if no one wants to visit, combine all the debts together under a single entity, if they know the address, and put it on url=http://www.nzblacklist.co.nz/]www.nzblacklist.co.nz[/url] with the approach method as "hard", and see what happens . .

Hahaha,

STi-TypeR said:

Ok so thanks to a fellow CS member we have an address, so whos in the christchurch area thats keen to go visit this dude? what about the guy that lost money on the ecu and the vf22? what area is he from?

he's from wellington but he's not on any forums ( a mate of mine), he's getting police involved. can you please PM me his address details?

Stoffa']

[quote name='STi-TypeR said:

Ok so thanks to a fellow CS member we have an address, so whos in the christchurch area thats keen to go visit this dude? what about the guy that lost money on the ecu and the vf22? what area is he from?

/quote]

he's from wellington but he's not on any forums ( a mate of mine), he's getting police involved. can you please PM me his address details?

Done

Hey man, hope things are working out for you in terms of finding this guy.

99GTB is right, he hangs out down at Clunie Automotive all the time, I heard he was working at Subaru WREX next door?

I had someone message me on facebook the other day, asking if I recognised the car cos they had bought the same ecu as well!

The guys a lying cheating piece of sh**!

Rossmnz said:

In saying this i have had nothing but good vibes from clunie Automotive/Subaru WREX......but then i have never dealt with him.

Never dealt with them either, but I don't think it has anything to do with these businesses. It's just corrie and his proven track record for ripping people off royally. He's possibly just using these businesses for cheap parts, labour or use of tools.

Had some interesting news today, my mate got hold of him on monday and asked if he needed to come pay him a visit to get the stuff, my mate mentioned his address and suddenly two days later the ECU and Turbo show up.

Aparently he told my friend that he had 2 ecu's for sale and he was sending the other one off at the same time.

So maybe not so dodgy or maybe just packing himself when a 6 foot 2 islander gets fired up on the phone.

Stoffa said:

Had some interesting news today, my mate got hold of him on monday and asked if he needed to come pay him a visit to get the stuff, my mate mentioned his address and suddenly two days later the ECU and Turbo show up.

Aparently he told my friend that he had 2 ecu's for sale and he was sending the other one off at the same time.

So maybe not so dodgy or maybe just packing himself when a 6 foot 2 islander gets fired up on the phone.

:D musta shat himself :D

hmmmmmmmmmm ive known corrie for years. i went to school with him and see him very often, the funny thing is hes not even dodgy? all that has happened was the postage system had a muggle up? he did have 2 of these mines ecus and both of them are working as i have seen them, also he sent them over 3weeks ago because i took him to the postage shop. as for the comments above, corrie got fired from cmrs because he didnt turn up as he was sick of the place so i dont know where all this bullshit about him steeling from his boss etc came from??? and as for the above comment from richard baddocks above (sas or whatever) mabe you shouldnt even be on this sight as alot of people in chch no you steel subarus for parts?????????? now i would be calling that dodgy......................the guy he sent one of the ecus and the vf22 was over the moon with the parts and the condition they were as i seen the texts today when i went to see him today about this matter.

just thought id have my say. :) thanks

jamie 8)

skidda32 said:

hmmmmmmmmmm ive known corrie for years. i went to school with him and see him very often, the funny thing is hes not even dodgy? all that has happened was the postage system had a muggle up? he did have 2 of these mines ecus and both of them are working as i have seen them, also he sent them over 3weeks ago because i took him to the postage shop. as for the comments above, corrie got fired from cmrs because he didnt turn up as he was sick of the place so i dont know where all this bull**** about him steeling from his boss etc came from??? and as for the above comment from richard baddocks above (sas or whatever) mabe you shouldnt even be on this sight as alot of people in chch no you steel subarus for parts?????????? now i would be calling that dodgy......................the guy he sent one of the ecus and the vf22 was over the moon with the parts and the condition they were as i seen the texts today when i went to see him today about this matter.

just thought id have my say. :) thanks

jamie 8)

sounds like your making exscuses for your mate, he made himself unreachable AFTER he got PAID >:(

and you knowing him so well just makes me think your tryna cover his ass,

reasonable peeps on this site gave him more than enough time to make contact but your mate wanted to play

cats and doggs'

but when the dog closed in the cat curred ( dog eats cat ) ;)

at least the goods arrived in the end!