Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Twin turbo Zero Sports Sequential Controller..........

Guest vf20/21bg5

Guest vf20/21bg5

I know it will be on this site somewhere as its been done plenty of times i bet,so can anyone tell me where on here i can find the wiring diagrams or fitting instructions in english to fit a SPSC to my 4 plug 1996 bg5 tt?

I picked one up and the manual is in japanes....there is partial instuctions via pictures but not overly helpfull when you cant read it.

Guest vf20/21bg5
 JoKer said:

Zero Sports Sequential Controller DIY translation : http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,312.0.html

found in : LEGACY HELP! try here first : http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,58.0.html

cheers it helps a tiny bit but one of the links has a page load error and all i really need to know now is what coloured wires out of my controller goes to what numbers in the ZSSC manual (which i have info on)...so does anyone know what these colours out of my controller match up to what 1-9 numbers in the manuals wiring diagram?...my car is a BG5A

--light green

--dark green

--dark green/blk stripes

--yellow

--yellow/blk stripes

--red

--red/blk stripes

--white

--white/blk stripes

--pink

--brown

--black

--orange

--grey

--dark blue

--light blue

.....for some reason this doesnt match up to my harness as i only have 1 brown-1grey-and i have 2 whites instead of 1 shown here etc etc etc (notice my colour differences fron the diagram).......why is this diff from my wires?

02wiring.jpg

vf20/21bg5 said:
.....for some reason this doesnt match up to my harness as i only have 1 brown-1grey-and i have 2 whites instead of 1 shown here etc etc etc (notice my colour differences fron the diagram).......why is this diff from my wires?

Um, you looking at the ZS wires? you dead certain? I've installed about 4 of the suckers now, never had different coloured wires to what's shown. Do note that the white stripes run down the wire, not around it like i drew.

I see you fount my photoshop. The translation isn't mine though, i just drew pretty pictures. here's the rest.

01switch.jpg

02wiring.jpg

03plugs1.jpg

04plugs2.jpg

05settings.jpg

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ReubenH']

[quote name='vf20/21bg5 said:

/quote]

Um, you looking at the ZS wires? you dead certain? I've installed about 4 of the suckers now, never had different coloured wires to what's shown. Do note that the white stripes run down the wire, not around it like i drew.

I see you fount my photoshop. The translation isn't mine though, i just drew pretty pictures. here's the rest.

01switch.jpg

02wiring.jpg

03plugs1.jpg

04plugs2.jpg

05settings.jpg

yes it came out of a 2000 b4 ,running and all...ill put up some pics of it now and the wires and you will see how they differ....it did come in an import but dont see how thy should differ?....emailcar2028.jpg?t=1263377142

Uh, i see your problem. you're sort of missing a part, someone's lopped off the plug. The plug goes into another wire which has a little black box, out of that box are the wires you need. There's a little chip in that box, with capacitors and such. You're going to need that. Find the guy you bought the controller off, and crucify him for selling you an incomplete controller.

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ReubenH said:

Uh, i see your problem. you're sort of missing a part, someone's lopped off the plug. The plug goes into another wire which has a little black box, out of that box are the wires you need. There's a little chip in that box, with capacitors and such. You're going to need that. Find the guy you bought the controller off, and crucify him for selling you an incomplete controller.

....ahhh ok will do thanx....im sure its still set up in his car lol...ill get that today

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ReubenH said:

The black box sits right in by the ECU, you actually need to get at the ECU in the passenger foot well to see if he still has the box in there.

As seen here, below the ECU

seq4.jpg

...cool thanx but i have one problem.....where the unit plugs in to the ecu loom and how the wires change colour after the plug i couldnt match up the 2 reds (red & red/blk stripes) on the unit side,they are suppose to match up with either the brown or red on the ecu side of the plug but being that the guy cut the wires right up at the pug on the unit side im having to match up the wires and am stuck on the 2 reds......

.....so can someone possibly have a look at where it plugs in and let me know please?

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ReubenH said:

Did you get the original plug off the guy? you should have no problems if you get that plug. Get the plug!

...yes i did but he had already cut the wires off right behind the plug and i meen right in behind the plug leaving no length of wire to re-connect to!.......leaving me guessing as to where the red ones match up to (i matched up the rest)....ill get some pics up to try and illustrate what ive had to do,but basicly had to get rid of the plug and join the wires by electrical connectors....joining it at the ecu end was the easy part

are you still using the little black box?? reuben says there is important stuff hiding in it :) you able to open the box and solder the wires were they need to be, as you may have more idea were there spose to go.

note, i may be miss interperating what you have said :)

-smurff

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff said:

are you still using the little black box?? reuben says there is important stuff hiding in it :) you able to open the box and solder the wires were they need to be, as you may have more idea were there spose to go.

note, i may be miss interperating what you have said :)

-smurff

...yep got the box and loom off the guy but it was too late as he had already cut the pug...ill add pics now of where the plug should have beenemailcar2037.jpg?t=1263491396

Guest vf20/21bg5

...and cause the plug was cut like the above i cant see the black striping on the wires that are the same colour to single them out....well i did on the 2x white ones but not the red ones...so now ive had to do this....but as you all know the wires are a diff colour code from the unit to after the plug to the loom emailcar2033.jpg?t=1263491589

Oh i see your problem. Break out the multi meter, get the black box side of thins installed into the car, and test what's coming out of the red wires. If they both are 12v or something, then i guess it won't be an issue. If they are different. Um. yeah.. dunno.

I know the red wire on the black box end is 12v, and the black is ground. The rest are TT wires, and rpm and such

Guest vf20/21bg5
 ReubenH said:

Oh i see your problem. Break out the multi meter, get the black box side of thins installed into the car, and test what's coming out of the red wires. If they both are 12v or something, then i guess it won't be an issue. If they are different. Um. yeah.. dunno.

I know the red wire on the black box end is 12v, and the black is ground. The rest are TT wires, and rpm and such

ok thanx will do..

Guest vf20/21bg5
 vf20/21bg5']

[quote name='ReubenH said:

/quote]ok thanx will do..

...PHEW yep they are both 12 volts....and all is working fine...wow what a difference...well worth the $350,thanx heaps