Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

pl0x said:

your A/M exhaust to loud for wofs?

Plus why did you change down pipe back, rather than just diff back?

Sure is, was tested a year ago and it was 99.7 db's. I change the mid-section too due to the factory tail piece (diff back) being a lot longer than my HKS cannon. I'll eventually modify my factory muffler to suit the HKS mid-section which will make things a lot easier.

nt_a_foz']

Oh and applied my for sale sticker

But why? You've hardly had the car a long time, and done so much work to it!

[quote name='scooby-wrx said:

Haha, mint. And whatever happened to the mudflaps? The car looked badass with em on. You car is def one of my favorite subies, I gotta say.

ReubenH']

[quote name='nt_a_foz said:

Oh and applied my for sale sticker

/quote]

But why? You've hardly had the car a long time, and done so much work to it!

Yes and no had it for 2 and a half years, definatly done a lot of work on it haha.

We shall see not giving it away only will give up for the right money.

Wanting to get other bits and pieces.

ReubenH said:

Haha, mint. And whatever happened to the mudflaps? The car looked badass with em on. You car is def one of my favorite subies, I gotta say.

Thanks mate! I took the mudflaps off because I prefer the look of the car without them (with the Work rims) I bought a set of Advan RG's which I'm probably going to paint white and re-fit the flaps (sometime).

discovered that with my apexi safcII it has 2 map's (data files) & that it can run my yellow injectors on my modcontrol chipped ecu with & without the map sensor connected on one file & the other i can run the re-map ecu with the map sensor connected ;D just need to figure out why the injector codes are still flashing on the re-map one though,

Catched up with Gary (gazzy2000) Awesome mate i'm going to add some new earth wires for the ecu to engine block too :) his car has the buisness under the bonnet too & is really a wolf in sheeps clothing, looking forward to our next meet (Bring on the BBQ's & BEER's) :)

CUDDAS said:

discovered that with my apexi safcII it has 2 map's (data files) & that it can run my yellow injectors on my modcontrol chipped ecu with & without the map sensor connected on one file & the other i can run the re-map ecu with the map sensor connected ;D just need to figure out why the injector codes are still flashing on the re-map one though,

Catched up with Gary (gazzy2000) Awesome mate i'm going to add some new earth wires for the ecu to engine block too :) his car has the buisness under the bonnet too & is really a wolf in sheeps clothing, looking forward to our next meet (Bring on the BBQ's & BEER's) :)

Haha, yea man, you got the most subaru sh1t i have seen in one mans garage..... the man cave kitted out! :D

Took delivery of some long awaited parts from the States as well as put some 10mm steel through the laser at work (haven't been asked why we suddenly "needed" to make some stuff from 10mm rather than 4mm like we normally would haha).

DSCF7602.jpg

I love the shape of the Mahles. The pins are alot shorter than factory or the Wiseco's I previously had. Means that they should be stronger. Also means the pistons have a nice looking "waisted" design where the pin bosses are closer to the centre i.e. bit where the conrod attaches is skinnier.

The ring lands are just as thick as the Wiseco's even though the pin is 3mm closer to the crown on this set ;)

One small step. There's still nothing to connect the pistons to the crank and no bearings/gaskets etc etc but I can start getting things machined now. Going to play with the heads sometime soon too. Have a couple of pairs that I want to test and find the best combination.

Still haven't welded up the bits for my baffled sump yet either.......

replaced my steering wheel with the one i bought off loren ages ago now i no longer have black hands after a drive longer than 15mins.

Also passed my wof with only three bolts holding the front passenger seat down but i'm guessing how many wof guys check that? only just passed with my front tires but i said i was going to replace them soon and was given the benefit of the doubt

handed my lip and mud guards over to my painter ;) decided to go red and pearl instead of black.

i also asked for a quote to paint my alloy bonnet and he said he'd like to do the side guards and front bumper and winger mirrors again just so it all blends in :'(

its a stupid pearl paint job now ;D

QRAF said:

handed my lip and mud guards over to my painter ;) decided to go red and pearl instead of black.

i also asked for a quote to paint my alloy bonnet and he said he'd like to do the side guards and front bumper and winger mirrors again just so it all blends in :'(

its a stupid pearl paint job now ;D

haha, I have to get a dent straightened out on the bottom of my drivers door and re-painted, painter said he will repaint the whole door and half the rear door and also the front guard to make it all match up, dammit!