• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Flat4']

[quote name='Timmah said:

Washed all the accumulated Liquefaction off and paid for a 6 months Rego

/quote]

I gave mine a wash this arvo too before taking it for a WOF. Turns out they closed an hour earlier than I thought, and now it's covered in silt again because I had to drive through Avonside

Where'd you go for your WoF? Bit far from Fendalton?

Timmah']

/quote]

I gave mine a wash this arvo too before taking it for a WOF. Turns out they closed an hour earlier than I thought, and now it's covered in silt again because I had to drive through Avonside

On The Go on Blenheim rd. I didn't go through Avonside to get a WOF, that was for a different reason haha

Ichi Ban']

[quote name='gotasuby said:

IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/gotasuby/car/IMAG0232.jpg[/img]

pulled the heads off my motor as i sold short block ;D. this is what 35000km look like on a forged engine 8)

?? you running 2.5 gaskets on a 2.0 ??? or just the pic angle

ps the rest of that looks MINT

Just the pic angle :D i measured it to be sure and it around the 93mm ID so def 2l :D

Flat4']

/quote]

On The Go on Blenheim rd. I didn't go through Avonside to get a WOF, that was for a different reason haha

I was gonna say! :P

Cleaned out the 96 and replaced the super cheap floor mats with the factory ones. Removed cup holder because it had seized and carefully pulled it apart and cleaned it up now it works again. Had insurance assessment done on front and back so hopefully have it back as good as new soon

gotasuby']

pulled the heads off my motor as i sold short block ;D. this is what 35000km look like on a forged engine 8)

Just the pic angle :D i measured it to be sure and it around the 93mm ID so def 2l :D

Interesting, as it looks like the "fire ring seal area" is miles away from the bore

And there is carbon where I'd normally see the fire ring seal marks

Anyway - all good

CP Pistons in there by the look !?

Johnnynz']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

SOLD IT!!!!!!!!! $7K HEHEHEHEHEHE :D

/quote]

Really? My god I cant give mine away, pretty much decided to keep it.

Wasnt to Scott was it?

sure was!!!!!!!!

Johnnynz said:

Damn that boy, he wanted mine for so long then he goes and buys yours... Hes gonna get such a picking on :D

bahahahahahahahahaha

Ichi Ban']

Interesting, as it looks like the "fire ring seal area" is miles away from the bore

And there is carbon where I'd normally see the fire ring seal marks

Anyway - all good

CP Pistons in there by the look !?

The fire ring is the carbon looking thing you seeing. Genuine subaru seals have the black coating coming off. And yes it is cp pistons in there. Good spotting

nt_a_foz']

[quote name='ODB said:

heck of a lot of people getting outta the game recently.

/quote]

Probably all for the same reason, get away from subis ;) haha

dont worry im looking 2 buy, but stock are harder 2 find these days

G-unit']

[quote name='ODB said:

heck of a lot of people getting outta the game recently.

/quote]

Probably all for the same reason, get away from subis ;) haha

dont worry im looking 2 buy, but stock are harder 2 find these days

can say that again

after fitting the front 4 pots i cudnt get a good peddle from bleeding, so i cudnt be farked n took the car into brake specs, well they flushed the old fluid out (i supplied the fluid) n bleed n tested it all.. farkin good peddle now! one of the best $30 i ever spent :D

after alot of angle grinding and sanding and still more sanding to come... droped off my intake manifold to gss in penrose and got them to fit me up sum weld on fitting.. ahhh more braided line here i come.. no more silicon hose.. marked where i wanted the fittings put on so there as close to where they need to go.. less clutter..

scaled.php?server=6&filename=intakemanif

scaled.php?server=14&filename=intakemani

still havent decided if i wanna get it powder coated red yet???

ODB said:

imo black

i had a black one on there before was a bit to much as all my fittings silicon hoses and the cooler pipes are black.. i was gonna get a mate to air brush it so it looks like a 4 legged spider lol.. either that or air brush it so it looks like carbon fiber..