Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

With 211kw@w and the light v3 Chasis it must be rapid to say the least

Good quick street car

My old v6 had simar mods Nd was on 200kw and felt really really nice on the street

U sure it\'s stock Ecu? Open and check cos what if it ready is a link g1 or mines tuned ones

Never know

I know of a v3 that had similar mods and mines Ecu and did 215kw@w

Was similar AFR as ur one

The stock ones are usually a lot lower hmmm unless inj were at 100%dc already and running out.....but they should be just Abt max around that boost and not fully run out... Still worth a look at the Ecu man

evljat']

[quote name='SP00N said:

Are u planning Ecu change next?

/quote]

Probably next year but not yet. The engine spits oil from the BOV when and driver\'s side heads knock when cold. I want to rebuild/forge it. Then a G3 or G4, fuel pump, injectors.

Still need to get it certed as well...

Full time student + only working few hours a week = not a lot of money to spend on cars :(

SP00N said:

Hmm the ra Ecu is no that aggressive so as to get to that AFR on that much boost

They must be thinking the same Abt it being plays with

Who know what mad scientist did in japan to car pre import

D35 sticker on that picture above = 6S ecu = STI / STI RA / STI R = all the same tune :)

Started to do a thing putting a thing on the blue thing

DSC_0157_zps02efc7fc.jpg

DSC_0160_zpsa9b52206.jpg

2 minds on if the bumper will get opened up to show the whole front of the IC or if I\'ll just get a thinner cooler one day (prob option B)

Still got spotlights, didn\'t have to touch any metal, just had to shave the back of the bumper a bit

The plumbing in the engine bay will be a little bit more creative I think haha

Yeah more or less

More "less" than "more" mind you but 10X easier than trying to faff around making it all up from scratch

Main / only issue was the piping kit puts the pipework right through the ABS module haha, nothing major just had me scratching my head a bit trying to work out what way round things were meant to be going.

Not so much today, but on friday went to a trackday I organised, and set a new PB which I was pretty happy with. Also cracked a front rotor for the second consecutive trackday >_< Luckily partmaster in taupo had some in stock so replaced it and carried on.

Video of my quickest lap. Car is still mostly stock, so will need to start spending some money on suspension/power to drop it down further.

Got it rechecked at the exhaust shop, I rigged up a spring system and he wanted to double check what i\'d done. Reasonably priced too.

Doubt this welded centre diff is ever arriving the seller seems to have disappeared. Would be nice if I can go rwd so I can get it on the dyno

Replaced AC Idler Pulley I got from Leighton at Armstrong for a steal!

Replaced ECU temp sensor while I had belts off (also from Armstrong)

Tweaked idle up again with laptop and Cable after ECU reset

Mowed the lawn and had a glass of pinot...

B4_685 via Tapatalk HD

B4_685 said:

B4_685 via Tapatalk HD

mowed the lawn with ye subi?

ADIKT']

[quote name='B4_685 said:

B4_685 via Tapatalk HD

/quote]mowed the lawn with ye subi?

Sounds like fun!

Well where do i start...

Drove car yesterday and pulled up at her work, give her keys and say, the radiator is leaking, dont give it jandal...

On way home she give it the jandal...

So we rescue her on side of motorway (thanks tot he guys who towed her to Ohoka Rd overpass...

Drop at Autotech Rangiora, new header tank, noice and the clutch master cylinder is got poos seals causing it not to work nice... f**king great... vapour lock

Oh well at least it has been a loyal old beast not breaking down