Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

• Admin

Seems to be a pretty common issue then. Mines got a big f'd patch between the cluster hood and A pillar Looked pretty manky. Just put my boost gauge over it. Doesn't quite work out that easy for you 3.0r guys though.

Long term goal is to steal a dash from a non mcintosh car to get rid of the centre speaker grille.

Anyone else get a weird white powdery buildup all over the dash every few months?

Andy_Mac said:
Seems to be a pretty common issue then. Mines got a big f'd patch between the cluster hood and A pillar Looked pretty manky. Just put my boost gauge over it. Doesn't quite work out that easy for you 3.0r guys though.

Long term goal is to steal a dash from a non mcintosh car to get rid of the centre speaker grille.

Anyone else get a weird white powdery buildup all over the dash every few months?

My dash is mint :P

Mine just gets nice and dusty? Check your roof liner for a stash cocaine?

pmkhoi said:
Some motherf***er leave a big scratch on the rear bumper of my car when I park in the supermarket !@()%^!()%^!@$)()!^. Gonna need save money for a dash camera, looks like my to-do-list keep expand and my wallet is thinner and thinner

I hate it when that happens!

I gave my car to the other half to drive for the week as she needs to take the kids bikes to school. At least my petrol bill will be lower, she somehow manages to drive more efficiently than me! at least her cars nice to drive as well.

Mrs' Audi sold, and we're having dramas picking a new one for her - drove a couple of later model wagons and holy shtballs those n/a 4cyl ones are underpowered. a 3l or GT would have been nice but home reno stuff took priority this time (growing up sucks balls FYI)

Convo went like this:

"Why can't I just have your car, and you get something new? I like yours and you can get whatever"

"Cause I like my car, I want to keep it anyway"

"Fine I'll get my own one then"

DSC_0576_zpsu3eluyyf.jpg

So there's that - Both 2002 Rev - D GTB's, both mid 100 kms and combined cost about 7k so far. They may be getting a little long in the tooth but with 12mth wofs, leather, 280hp, HID's etc etc they do give awesome value for the $$ I guess

Edited by Marky

Marky said:
Mrs' Audi sold, and we're having dramas picking a new one for her

"Why can't I just have your car, and you get something new? I like yours"

"Cause I like my car, I want to keep it"

"Fine I'll get my own one then"

DSC_0576_zpsu3eluyyf.jpg

So there's that - Both 2002 Rev - D GTB's, both mid 100 kms and combined cost about 7k so far. They may be getting a little long in the tooth but with 12mth wofs, leather, 280hp, HID's etc etc they do give awesome value for the $$

Haha good **** marky

icecold said:
Was greeted with this sight the other weekend when i went to leave the mountain.

20150912_1518563_zpsayfujygo.jpg

Removed the blitz induction cover and refitted the factory air box back to the car.

Didn't like having to de-snow the filter before driving!

Blitz cover is very open

20150524_1422552_zpsxxapechf.jpg

So you got the right username aye

^looks like a lot of fun, pain and suffering.

You may all hate me for this- I care not lol. Aerial stopped working; So I went and did this

gQrO2ZQ.jpg

I will sort out the proper mount for it; but time constraints atm.

I like the floppy rubber aerial haha; would be better in a better mount, which it will eventually.

Edited by 94 Leone