Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Took it off the market and have decided to keep it.

The last month has been painful, the amount of stuff arounds and time wasters I've had to deal with, I just cant be bothered with it anymore, plus the Mrs talked to me about it and said that its probably a bad idea getting rid of it as i will definitely regret it....lol!

Have been looking at rebuild options, will be staying with the 207 but definitely forged, just deciding if i want to go a step further and get cams as well......watch this space :)

D1Style said:

The last month has been painful, the amount of stuff arounds and time wasters I've had to deal with, I just cant be bothered with it anymore, plus the Mrs talked to me about it and said that its probably a bad idea getting rid of it as i will definitely regret it....lol!

Have been looking at rebuild options, will be staying with the 207 but definitely forged, just deciding if i want to go a step further and get cams as well......watch this space :)

Nice. good choice dude

• Admin
 D1Style said:

Well, there's currently a forged EJ207 shorty for sale by FSSB or whatever his name is. haha Brian down in the manuatu

• Admin
 Technikhaus said:
You know you want to get one... They're damn cheap at the moment!

I know I do, but unfortunately they're not selling the Version 5 / 6 ones at that price :( Thus can't afford it. Could if someone bought both sets of wheels that I can't use on my car now lol

Yesterday put a big crack in my front bumper (fibreglass). Dropped off a horse float and didn't realize that road had a big camber at the driveway!! (the trailer lifted the front enough to clear it when I picked it up). Oh well another go at fibre glass repair, will probably do it when I finally fix my surf board.

Have a look on the OSCC page now for the 3 mile photos... don't think many photographers braved it but there's a few cell snaps of the snow at the top... nothing beats doing 160 over the finish into massive snowflakes haha... and sadly all my Gopro Did was "SD ERR" after bout 20 sec of video, i'm so annoyed at it.

@subanoodle, it's a GoPro Hero4 BE, using a adhesive mount, sadly was in the waterproof enclosure so sound is lacking!

thanks!

• Admin
 Sancho said:
Have a look on the OSCC page now for the 3 mile photos... don't think many photographers braved it but there's a few cell snaps of the snow at the top... nothing beats doing 160 over the finish into massive snowflakes haha... and sadly all my Gopro Did was "SD ERR" after bout 20 sec of video, i'm so annoyed at it.

@subanoodle, it's a GoPro Hero4 BE, using a adhesive mount, sadly was in the waterproof enclosure so sound is lacking!

thanks!

looks similar weather to last time I did 3 mill hill. On the second run the road was white so the call was made for the 4wd cars competing to go first. I spun my RA 180 and backed it into the armco...

cleaned it on the weekend, then took the bike for a ride today, and as I was parking the bike accidentally got too close and the hot muffler took the liberty of removing a thin line of paint T.T

Next 2 months I want a respray; who's good value in auckland area?

94 Leone said:
cleaned it on the weekend, then took the bike for a ride today, and as I was parking the bike accidentally got too close and the hot muffler took the liberty of removing a thin line of paint T.T

Next 2 months I want a respray; who's good value in auckland area?

gt refinishes are pretty damn good, or for an amazing detail/ touchup/ cut and polish have a chat to grant at final touch on the shore

Didn't crash it into the muppet who did a u turn in front of me! Brakes work well, and tryes have good grip. Missed by less than a foot. My spidey senses were tingling that he was going to do something stupid and pull out front of me, didnt expect the u turn.