Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

13 hours ago, newsuba said:

nt01 is a real race tyre hence the amazing 1.7g (how did you measure that viv ?).

michelin cup2 for all it's effectiveness on a variety of cars from renault megane to porsche gt3, is still a road tyre.

I use an Aim Solo data logger which does GPS data logging. Quite handy! I normally hit about 1.5G at Manfeild, but that's driving a very smooth line into Higgins.

• Subscribed Member
3 hours ago, Dairusire said:

haha indeed it shall be! there's also a Link G4+ Storm hiding under that ethanol content sensor, but you've probably figured that out by all the link stuff anyway xD

Hehe, that and I recognised the purple box below it!

Very nice indeed @94 Leone

Got my hands on a genuine Subaru centre armrest extension. Designed for an Impreza - hence the different interior colour - though fits the WRX STi...

20161203_132007_zpsgfzltj3d.jpg

20161203_132021_zpspszvs9zi.jpg

Taking it to a car upholsterer this coming week to get it recovered in leather with red stitching to match the interior. Further pics to follow when fitted :)

• Admin
10 hours ago, 94 Leone said:

I was literally thinking that this morning,
Also need to get rid of the gay steel ball gearknob... and find that F***ing reverse beeper!

I've got a factory Version 7 STi one that's in near new condition. relatively. Couple little 'nicks' on the silver base.

• Like 1

• Admin
On 12/3/2016 at 8:05 AM, Invisible said:

What did you use?! Keen to use some of this awesome sauce on mine

Black Magic wheel cleaner. I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to Dragons Breath.
Bought some from Supercheap Auto: Link

Spray it on, leave for a few minutes and then rinse and wipe clean.
I need to get myself a wheel cleaner brush to try remove some of the more stubborn stains.

1 hour ago, 1randomkiwi said:

Black Magic wheel cleaner. I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to Dragons Breath.
Bought some from Supercheap Auto: Link

Spray it on, leave for a few minutes and then rinse and wipe clean.
I need to get myself a wheel cleaner brush to try remove some of the more stubborn stains.

I could never get the dragons breath to spray nicely and I end up using far to much of it. 

Does this stuff spray nicely? Does it go a cool colour aswel?