Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

18 hours ago, Conducks said:

In regards to Sobanoodle's t-bone, new cars are designed to crumple - my 2015 WRX after someone kindly reversed into it while parked. Door hinges required replacing. Pillar needed to be pulled straight. I barely felt it though. I was sitting in my car at the time

6e5a35dc6573841aaec68c9475c9a8d8.png

That's pretty much what the whole driver's side looks like, far worse than I expected - got access to the car today and it's a very sad thing to look at :/

42 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Spent last night doing this 

34651617074_aef6b90c6f_b.jpg

35361980921_7b0a3b4563_b.jpg

I did mine on Thursday night!

I still need to do a few things though - like hook up the wire to the handbrake switch and run USB cables 

20170622_231059_zps8a5chglz.jpg

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Invisible said:

Spent last night doing this 

34651617074_aef6b90c6f_b.jpg

35361980921_7b0a3b4563_b.jpg

Noice. You got it hooked up to the Nexus yet? Having Spotify on the Nexus streaming to the HU is a game changer. Get to still use the factory steering wheel controls and all that without having to fluff around with a phone. Can split the Bluetooth on mine too so can still have the phone connected for hands free calling.

Just a clean today, waiting on my shifter bushings to show up so I can fix the sloppy gearstick, also did an impromptu badge delete whilst cleaning, the letters started falling off so I just took the whole lot off. Looks tidy I think. Also looking at getting a new set of tyres, I want to go up one size. Recently put the front lip back on. Couple of iPhone pics

1DDF9C25-067B-454E-BB77-19C9EA941EEB_zps

D60A4EE2-AED5-468D-9FDE-E0863900B29B_zps

61397697-2D7E-4F3B-98BB-9DCD41BA81C7_zps

D77FE70B-3337-416F-A9F7-1C49A9B99B06_zps

• Like 5

Just a clean today, waiting on my shifter bushings to show up so I can fix the sloppy gearstick, also did an impromptu badge delete whilst cleaning, the letters started falling off so I just took the whole lot off. Looks tidy I think. Also looking at getting a new set of tyres, I want to go up one size. Recently put the front lip back on. Couple of iPhone pics
1DDF9C25-067B-454E-BB77-19C9EA941EEB_zpsqpxli4qe.jpg
D60A4EE2-AED5-468D-9FDE-E0863900B29B_zps7srjcgad.jpg
61397697-2D7E-4F3B-98BB-9DCD41BA81C7_zpsqnk2fmuu.jpg
D77FE70B-3337-416F-A9F7-1C49A9B99B06_zpsxyww1btr.jpg

Please tell me you know what mags those are and where to find them?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Installed a new boost gauge to replace the old one I scored off a friend with its annoying as S*** blue back lighting. Also got an air compressor on sale at Supercheap at the same time so next time I hit the dunes/mud/grasskhana I can actually adjust my air pressure to suit the task at hand. Worked out a while back running 38psi on the beach results in a very hot 20G!

24 minutes ago, evowrx said:

100% jealous. Perfect example to destroy with a big F*** off turbo.

Believe me I would love to. Currently saving for a trip overseas but I plan on keeping this so hopefully one day it'll happen. I feel like this cars worth more to me than it's worth selling. Currently sitting around 252,000km so most people wouldn't touch it

7 minutes ago, BadLuck said:

Believe me I would love to. Currently saving for a trip overseas but I plan on keeping this so hopefully one day it'll happen. I feel like this cars worth more to me than it's worth selling. Currently sitting around 252,000km so most people wouldn't touch it

Does it run the 6mt? Bloody tidy for the kms. Pay to drop rods and pistons in so kms wouldnt matter. If we werent saving hard for a house Id be trying to get it off you.

Yep 6speed, full leather, both front seats electric, sunroof. It's an nz new and pretty well optioned I bought it at 195kms. Yeah if I ever turbo it I think it's going to be rather expensive but I have put some serious thought into it and a bit of research so it's certainly a possibility 

40 minutes ago, BadLuck said:

Yep 6speed, full leather, both front seats electric, sunroof. It's an nz new and pretty well optioned I bought it at 195kms. Yeah if I ever turbo it I think it's going to be rather expensive but I have put some serious thought into it and a bit of research so it's certainly a possibility 

If you have a mate or are capable of doing the fab yourself itll save you a shitload. Also if you reflash stock ecu it will save another 3k.

I reckon 10k would do it.

2000 Holset and associated bits

500 wastegate

250 fuel pump

200 pink injectors or decap what you have

400 fmic and piping

400 exhaust

80 mac valve

1400 tune

3000 rebuild new gaskets, valve springs, pistons and rods

Then whatever fab and rebuild costs you. If you can do it yourself then its a fair saving. Not sure how far you could push the stock block as far as requiring a rebuild goes. Id go for 300wkw and see what happens. Would be F***ing torquey with decent turbo selection.

Billet latch fitted to the recently acquired roof scoop for my v7 bugeye ra spec c batmobile prodrive limited xmas edition Subaru vehicle.

Credits :

• Ajay @Subirex Automotive for fitting the roof hatch
  • Julius @PBMS for supplying the roof hatch
  • @Dairusire / Drew at Subaru Squad for making that pictured billet latch for me to replace the factory plastic one which is famous for cracking.

Subaru - why didn't you fit this lovely invention on all your cars??

Y2OVYIQ.jpg

2DzdqD0.jpg

HS93lQD.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Conducks said:

I can't believe this plate wasn't taken, should be on the car in a few weeks
d43dc07f9a6127294838367afe6865a4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:o I thought they actually cost more to get it brand new now? Did not want anything cheeky re plates :)? 

I thought they actually cost more to get it brand new now? Did not want anything cheeky re plates :)

I was gonna get RB KLR but some careless rfb guy would probably key my car lol and $999 for private plates, $1,200 for euro plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1