Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest vf20/21bg5
 funkytown said:

well i started on the sound deadening mission :)

turned out like this. (real nice and clean now)

2011-05-08%2014.37.19.jpg

:) great job now done and out of the way

how many kg's did you lose?

i havent weighed it yet, id estimate around 10-12kg.

Also went to the dump with all my interior but not the rear seats, dropped 20kg there, the rear seats would be 20kg. and the roof racks might be 5-10kg

Up at the dump my car was weighed - before doing the SD removal it was 1220kg.

put gas in it and my washing gear and listened to the sounds while i washed and polished my truck - ten bucks says it fricken rains tomorrow!!

• General Member

clicked over 220022 kms in the GTB! whilst towing the Avenger back from OS nats

nats.jpg

Avenger also now has 90 hp fresh off dyno on Fri - sheet upload in the morning when I near scanner for those who care

JoKer said:

clicked over 2200022 kms in the GTB! whilst towing the Avenger back from OS nats

nats.jpg

Avenger also now has 90 hp fresh off dyno on Fri - sheet upload in the morning when I near scanner for those who care

Impressive ;) first subaru ive ever seen with over 2 million km :D

^^^^^

those are awesome, break balljoints every 2 mins though (when driven by grown men doin "time attack" in a paddock with beers), my boss has one that has broken various grown mens arms and removed loads of skin! we ended up fabricating our own ball joints for it so they didn't break.

nztintin said:

^^^^^

those are awesome, break balljoints every 2 mins though (when driven by grown men doin "time attack" in a paddock with beers), my boss has one that has broken various grown mens arms and removed loads of skin! we ended up fabricating our own ball joints for it so they didn't break.

lol... looks like the ball joints used have a hole for a cotter pin and thats where the snap, they dont actually use a cotter they just screw into a thread, so i might get the cotter pin holes welded up for more strength??

gazzy2000']

[quote name='nztintin said:

^^^^^

/quote]

lol... looks like the ball joints used have a hole for a cotter pin and thats where the snap, they dont actually use a cotter they just screw into a thread, so i might get the cotter pin holes welded up for more strength??

also.. you'd have to ask.. being a kids mobile, why they have "good luck" printed into the dash plastic on the front??, (you can just make it out in that above pic)

JoKer said:

clicked over 2200022 kms in the GTB! whilst towing the Avenger back from OS nats

nats.jpg

is that a vortex near the centre of the photo( the car with one eye ) mmm may have to advertise my vortex parts over in OS

Drove my wagon down to rotorua and clicked over 200 thou on the clock . Also got down there . Around there . And back up to auckland easily on 1tank of gas . . . . . Done it on the new rims too looks sexy in my opinion :) . . . . Also learnt there is more settings on my hks boost controller so I needa get cracking onto that ha

• General Member
 gotasuby']

[quote name='JoKer said:

img]http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/Cold-spark/nats.jpg[/img]

Impressive ;) first subaru ive ever seen with over 2 million km :D

oops 1 less zero then...

and nope Demo - only Subaru's were Keltik and Waimaks

(under the word "fresh" and "care" in my screen)

forgot the box i swapped in was a phase 1 box, had a phase 2 welded center diff. Didn't ring any alarm bells when i seen the center diff was different haha so fitted in but no drive. Swapping on a phase 2 rear house with the welded center diff to correct.

Good times... :D

sti8u said:

lol and what did you buy? ;D

Didnt buy anything yet.

Test drove GTB legacy 03 and a lancer ralliart wagon 03. Im not sure i can sneak the GTB past the goalie(the mrs).