Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest vf20/21bg5
 DRFVDR said:

yup I did, it was a good read, one of the reasons my GT would scare the crap outta early STi's :) nothing like a pod,an exhaust and 16 psi :)

...well for me it was well worth the $150 considering i budgetet for a 30k build...but seems to be rising well past that! ;) the clock never stops ticking :P

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Pelvin']

[quote name='Pelvin said:

Makes me happy that i got a v6, and not 4 or below

/quote]thats not the end of it, you should read the rest!...to be honest the v5/6 wrx were the best models of all ::)...from what i read...the later models become to heavy in the chassis with all thr crash strengthening etc

WIN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

im jealous :-[

Pelvin']

/quote]thats not the end of it, you should read the rest!...to be honest the v5/6 wrx were the best models of all ::)...from what i read...the later models become to heavy in the chassis with all thr crash strengthening etc

Yea until some idiot crashes into you. But until then it's win ;D

Dv8er - FSTWRX']

Yea until some idiot crashes into you. But until then it's win ;D

I do my best to avoid douchebags haha, also shes been parked in my partners garage for abuot a month :P mrs isnt happy, but im saving on gas :P

lol yeh i havnt driven mine in ages.no gas bills for me.mind you when i pick it up it needs wof reg and gas.shit

Guest vf20/21bg5
 Pelvin said:

Dude you've done a massive build haha, im sure it much better then any v5/6

but v5/6's were my original choice in subaru as they are a great looking car

Firenza']

Kinda, but also picked up a bumper for Pelvins car while I was there! Great fun. I hear your cars being fixed now too!

Picking up the bumper was the only reason we were there :D

Dude you've done a massive build haha, im sure it much better then any v5/6

/quote]but v5/6's were my original choice in subaru as they are a great looking car

:D

Guest vf20/21bg5

Took my car to meet QRAF at Subaroo auto spares(ham), plus subspares were keen to see the machine they supplied a few parts for too,havnt taken my car far due to me working 70hr wks but Graig(QRAF) is a good man! See you again on sat mate :)

dsc00027rf.jpg lol 1jillion attempts to get photo on,but finally got my car back from the mechanic now has a fmic (again) a newer intake manifold (its a v2),new rails,800cc injectors,gfb pulleys and a g4 in it and alot of pretty/expensive braided and blue hoses and fittings