Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

got the car back for a couple of days and I didn't like the look of the aluminium door cards that were put on there just raw finish so decided to buy myself a wire brush and give it the brushed aluminium look. Pretty happy with the results looks a lot better than did.

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

Drfvdr- yeah- naa we'll wait till we have to it's a clean air version of what we already have, & they are bringing in clean air rules soon.

good spotting, it's a yunca wegj & ours is Awesome & doesn't take long to get to 30deg in here :)

CUDDAS said:

Drfvdr- yeah- naa we'll wait till we have to it's a clean air version of what we already have, & they are bringing in clean air rules soon.

good spotting, it's a yunca wegj & ours is Awesome & doesn't take long to get to 30deg in here :)

U in ch ch??? i thought they alrady brought that in there :)

still wondering why u took engine out to replace gearbox ??

Noop i'm a bit further south in ashburton, i was killing two birds with one stone while the engine is out,

I have a couple of mods & relocations to make in the engine bay, & the motor hasn't been out for a couple of years & will have some subtle changes made too, also justify's owning the engine hoist :)

Took the TS-R out to the Motosoc trackday at Ruapuna yesterday, f*** it was fun

New brakes pulled up hard, was out braking a lot of other cars out there, and the bigger rear swaybar I put in made a massive difference, was easy to get the back end out. A photographer showed me some pictures of me drifting around the hairpin with tyre smoke from all four wheels, and kept overhearing comments from the marshalls about how hard I was going around pothole too haha.

But I got a bit carried away and after my fourth session I noticed a LOT of oil leaking so had to call it quits. Big shout out to aim and his mate Tom for following me home to make sure made it back

swapped turbo compressor housing and rotated it 180', then twisted tubro and went external ::)....

sorted out turbo water lines, put in braided oil feed to turbo now just gotta get a oil return line, chuck the afm on (for now) redo intake then i can take to welder to sorrt down pipe....... 8) 8)

drove to mangatutu hot springs,

and done this on the way,

SANY0032-1.jpg ;D

and then went to stop :o

and broke this

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0063.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

come out the brakes failed due to excess water on them, run over the edge of gravel that was raised at the side of the road, got stuck, wedge my way out by going backwards and forwards, managed to rip the underside of the right hand side stone cover, demounted the right hand side front bumper and take the paint of under the spot light, at least i didn't break the spot light as that one has only just been replaced after hitting a bunny rabbit.

kwikaus said:

SANY0063.jpg.

Might i suggest taking off that big ugly black thing at the bottom of your air intake?

Its called a resonatorectomy, replace with flared pvc pipe and say hello to increased intake noise.

I mean, do it after you get the wheel well liner, water and air intakes dont really mix too well